Author Topic: This came around too soon.  (Read 5575 times)

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
This came around too soon.
« on: June 24, 2019, 01:06:57 am »
They come in threes, they always say.
I've never been one for long, heartfelt goodbyes - so I'll keep this brief.

I am resigning from my Global Moderator position on FH, and taking a leave of absence as well (especially from the forum.)
I would like to make it clear that this is not due to personal issues nor lack of interest- therefore I will still be popping online in-game from time to time to say hello to all of you! Can't get rid of me that easy.
I have made some great friends since I came back and I adore every single one of you- this community is another home for me and it actually hurts for me to say goodbye, but some things simply must be done.

Please feel free to reach out to me via Discord if you'd like to keep in touch!
User: wolffox#6691

Smooches,
Foxo out.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: This came around too soon.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 01:13:23 am »
Oh noo! Much sadness to hear about this as well. Fox, you will be missed. Not only on the team, but as a friend and a floof. You are a fun, silly and kind person that has so much to offer in the world. I do hope to see you again as I will miss you. I understand your reasons, and I respect them. I love you, and please keep in touch. <3 Farewell, girly. Take care of yourself and I hope to catch you around occasionally.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 02:45:59 am »
D'aw, Foxx noo. Like the other three (I need to get out more) I never knew you that well, but with what little time I did spend around you, your perky and friendly nature was just infectious. I will truly miss seeing you here, but you need to do you, and that's what comes first. Be missin' ya, deary. See you around~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 02:51:58 am »
i'm gonna miss you 'round these parts, i'll try to catch up with you more often on discord, <3
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 02:53:30 am »
mom can you pick you pick me up from soccer practice before you go

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

PocketMutt

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 03:02:03 am »
Another cool kid bites the dust (cool mom in your case). If you all wanted to get away from me so badly, you could have just asked... geez you guys.

No no, but in all honesty, I am so thankful to have had you as a team member Foxxoo and I was so excited at first when you were joining since it was great having someone back from the olden days to end up with all of us ankle biters. If you told my 13 year old self I would have ended up being friends with the wolffox, I would have short-circuited. You lived up to your legacy of being a spunky gay but I also have mucho respect for all that you have done while on the team and I will continue to look up to you.

May your bumping radio nights live on, you Big Boss Queen Worm.
I will still request you play Jolene until the day I die.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 03:17:59 am by PocketMutt »

Offline Arkham_Scout

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Yes, I am back
    • View Profile
    • my toyhou.se
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2019, 05:05:38 am »
;-; Not Fox mom. Nooooeess. who's going over watch me I can't be trusted alone ;A;. see around Fox Mom
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 06:15:16 am by ArkhamScout »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 05:10:40 am »
It’s unfortunate to see you leaving so soon Wolffox.

Just like Pocket said, I remember years back when I used to look up to you too. Back then you stuck out to me as a staff member who was honest and not afraid to speak their mind for just reasons. Even if it was friends or fellow staff mates you wouldn’t hesitate to speak your mind if you thought something could have been done better. I respected and admired that same aspect about you during my MIT days and always wanted to do the same to ensure that the community got what was best for them. So to me it was an honor to grow as a staff over the years and to reunite again with a staff member I once admired. I thought that maybe just maybe I could have the chance to not only relive good times but also show that staff that I carried on those same values I appreciated in them.

Back in the days you stood up for the entire staff team as a whole and it felt like a family. You were a funny, sassy, spark of life and a real protective warrior who didn’t put up with anything less than the best for our team. That is why when you first left I was truly saddened because your absence left a void that just couldn’t be filled. When you left it was a bitter sweet farewell and honestly never would I have imagined that you would have returned.

When you came back to the team I really was happy. Seeing an old staff mate coming back is like the best kind of reunion, but to me you weren’t just any old staff mate. You were a friend, someone I looked up to, the return of old good memories, laughs, but most of all like family. This is how I felt at least.

I wish the stay could have been longer and lived up to the expectations of old for the both of us, but nonetheless I’m grateful you came back. As before your presence here was a strong enduring one and the void you leave behind now will be felt by the entire team. We are all grateful to have had the pleasure of working beside you. Thanks for the happiness that your light hearted spirit brought to the team. You truly live up to the bright, lively, spunky, fun loving, but also nurturing, warm, and protective symbol that is the fox. You were our momma Fox <3

May life treat you well always Wolffox. Farewell and take care

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2019, 05:58:51 am »
Ah. <3
I don't think either of us were expecting you to have to resign so soon, but I'm glad you've decided to do soon to take care od yourself.
When you're in-game I WILL find you and snug your tail.
All the best Fox! <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2019, 08:48:59 am »
Oof sad to see you go as well so soon, Foxx!

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox