Author Topic: Ask Ame!  (Read 9396 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Ame!
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2021, 07:01:36 am »
LethalChill

-Would you rather have one real get out of jail free card, or a key that opens any door?

Probably a key that opens any door. Ya never know when or where you may be locked in at. For me...that was a long time ago when I was about 10 or so. I got locked in the Pizza Hut bathroom (I locked the door but it didn't unlock from the inside for some reason) and someone had to come get me out xD lol

-Would you rather know the history of every object/thing you've come across, or would you rather have the ability to speak to animals?

As cool as it would be to know the history of everything, I would absolutely love to know what goes through my cats' heads when I smother them with kisses xD

-Whats your favourite hot drink?

Dark chocolate hot cocoa =3

I know this hasn't been posted in for a while... sorry  :-X

It's all good! I love answering questions~

toonanimals317

1. I heard in the FH Society Discord you have cats! How many do you have? What are their names? Can you share some pictures?

I have six of em~ I apologize as I don't really have many of them all aside from the two that usually sleep in my room lol Here they be:

Ashelia (Ashe for short)

Dunkin

(He wasn't happy with me after that picture-)

Puma

Chocolate

Cocoa

Ferdinand Jr.

And some bonus pictures-

v Dunkin when he was younger v

v Dunkin when he was even younger lmao v

2. What’s your favorite thing about being a moderator for FH?

Definitely being able to work for the community and help members out as much as possible. Being able to listen to everyone's ideas and brainstorming on how it could work and if we could implement things is always so neat and fun. Getting to see a community member's suggestion get turned into an actual thing is always super neat and rewarding if we manged to get it to that point- let alone getting to see their happiness and excitement over it as well if/when happens x)

3. What’s your favorite thing about the community as a whole?

Definitely hands down how creative everyone can be, and how supportive of each other everyone is. I have seen so many amazing creations from so many people- it blows my mind what people are able to create with literally just a wolf and lion model, and or literally just a couple meshes carefully placed in maps. You can really see the personality of the creator put into their works and I find it very unique and cool- and don't get me started with how supportive of each other everyone is. Like literally, you're having a bad day? So many people will be there to listen and help you get back to your feet in no time. The love and support I've seen thrown around to each other is so heartwarming. So many amazing floofs in this game it's hard to name em all.

4. When and why did you join FH?

I joined FH back in early 2015. A friend of mine had asked me if I ever heard about the game FeralHeart while we were playing on Animal Jam. I looked into the game and it looked really fun. However, there was one issue... the registration was closed ; 3; so like many others I had to play the waiting game and catch the registration while it was open. Once I caught it, made my account and logged on, I was literally head over heels for this place. I thought it was the most amazing thing in the whole entire world. It was, and to me, still is pretty much lmao

5. What inspires you? (This is a very general question, it could be about what inspires you to do... blank! Just sort of what encourages you to keep going/makes you happy!)

Definitely when I get to see people finding enjoyment out of what I do/create. Really all I want to do is make people happy. If I manage to do that, it literally makes my day to know I could brighten someone else's, even by just a little, and it drives me to keep going with whatever I'm working on/doing every time.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 07:06:46 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Ironic

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2021, 12:04:44 pm »
Do you recall ever having weird dreams? If so, what happened?

Dream job?

Favorite FH oc/sona?

What age did you started drawing?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 10:56:45 pm by Ironic »

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2021, 05:05:30 pm »
Thanks for all of the answers! Your cats are ADORABLE! :D

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline PanzerWulff

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • GsxrWulff
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2021, 07:48:57 pm »
LethalChill

-Would you rather have one real get out of jail free card, or a key that opens any door?

Probably a key that opens any door. Ya never know when or where you may be locked in at. For me...that was a long time ago when I was about 10 or so. I got locked in the Pizza Hut bathroom (I locked the door but it didn't unlock from the inside for some reason) and someone had to come get me out xD lol

Ahhh man that must have been a terrifying situation for ya, especially at that age. I remember when I was locked in my garage because the stupid door slammed shut on a windy day, I was on the verge of tears because I couldn't reach the door latch lol I was 5-6 at the time, in the end my dad came in and opened the door I was so happy XD. Now I look back and think why the hell I didn't place an object underneath to boost me up.  :o 

Your cats are awesome btw.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2021, 11:53:00 pm »
Ironic

Do you recall ever having weird dreams? If so, what happened?

Hmmm... Probably this one dream where I could dive into things and I would be transported to a new world/universe. Specifically, I remember I was at my grandmother's house, and I ran and dove into one of her chairs. I got sent to this world that was like, all green and filled with flowers and very interesting people. I made friends, dove back into... whatever I dove into to get back to my grandmother's house. This theme had carried over to other dreams as well, one being where I dove into a dog house to get back to the first world I went to. It was interesting to say the least lol I've had a lot of funky dreams tbh xD

Dream job?

Hmm... It's a mix of things, but as a whole a game creator and voice actress.

Favorite FH oc/sona?

Not counting Ame, it's a three-way tie between Raynell, Shade, and Maiko~

What age did you started drawing?

I started drawing waayy back when I was like 4 or 5 ^ -^

Thanks for all of the answers! Your cats are ADORABLE! :D

Ye no problem, thank you for asking them! And thank you! x)

LethalChill

Ahhh man that must have been a terrifying situation for ya, especially at that age. I remember when I was locked in my garage because the stupid door slammed shut on a windy day, I was on the verge of tears because I couldn't reach the door latch lol I was 5-6 at the time, in the end my dad came in and opened the door I was so happy XD. Now I look back and think why the hell I didn't place an object underneath to boost me up.  :o 

Your cats are awesome btw.

Yeeaahh I wasn't a happy camper at all xD But oh dear, glad your dad game along to open the door pff I find it so funny looking back at all the things we would do, or things we didn't do as kids lmao

Thank you!

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline PanzerWulff

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • GsxrWulff
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2021, 09:46:05 am »
•You decide. Lamborghini, Koenigsegg, Ferrari or McLaren?

•If you could travel back in time to witness history unfold, what time period would you travel to?

•How would you spend $1.000.000?

•Somehow an Elephant has magically appeared, you can't get rid of it... so the big question is what would you do with it? Dun dun duuuun!!

Offline Ame88

• Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2021, 05:20:22 pm »
PanzerWulff

•You decide. Lamborghini, Koenigsegg, Ferrari or McLaren?

I would have to say Lamborghini- I love it's look the best out of the choices~

•If you could travel back in time to witness history unfold, what time period would you travel to?

That's a very good question- oh dear xD Erm, I would have to say Anno Domini ^ -^

•How would you spend $1.000.000?

Most likely I would save the money and only use it for very dire things.

•Somehow an Elephant has magically appeared, you can't get rid of it... so the big question is what would you do with it? Dun dun duuuun!!

...I would then use the money I saved to properly have the elephant cared for! xD

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2021, 12:17:17 am »
who is/was your weirdest coworker/classmate and why do you bestow them that title
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Ame88

• Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2021, 03:53:42 am »
Telluric

who is/was your weirdest coworker/classmate and why do you bestow them that title

Oh dear lmao Definitely my old boss. There would be random times where (I was working at a restaurant, and there were big windows up front) I would just be standing up front at the counter, he would walk up, stand there for a little to look out the window, then all of a sudden just sprint back to the kitchen, do whatever, sprint back, then look out the window again like nothing happened. After a minute or so, he would just casually smile, nod his head and walk back to tending tables. It happened various different times along with other interesting things lol

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations