Author Topic: Supernatural Roleplay  (Read 3705 times)

Offline Hyatt2000

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Supernatural Roleplay
« on: May 25, 2019, 03:48:35 pm »
Supernatural Roleplay

"As of today Supernatural beings are being shipped off."

Ray Buttlock had announced, trying to reduce the halfbreed population a seven years ago. Many new beings coming into the small town day after day. Humans were trying to take back there homes, get rid of vampires, wolves, witches, and ghouls too. Seven years ago today- a few still being caught and released into the town, but not many anymore, most now being killed.
The ones who now live in the town have forgotten about there tattoos- no longer caring about a soulmate they may never meet, they also had more shit to deal with than finding a sapey love story- Vampires and Werewolves against eachother as well as against the witches. Ghouls trying to snack on whatever flesh came from the battles between the nemesis's- of course after helping the conjuration witches attack. The seven years went by slow, but eventually everyone got along- as much as they could.  They made themselves shops and stores, vampires still getting blood packs from the ones still free and on the outside... though a few could catch touring humans that would sneak around the little town.
-This is a strictly discorded, realistic, semi lit-lit roleplay. If you have any questions my discord is: hyatt2000#9370
-I rarely get on here to check my messages, but I am on at least 5 times outta the week to check.
-I won't ask for a rp sample, but if you don't meet the requirements, I'll give you a warning.
-NO SPAMMING!!! If you spam you'll be kicked without question.
-LGBTQ+ is allowed
-Link to rp https://discord.gg/u8YZqzV
(Edited)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 04:58:38 pm by Hyatt2000 »

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 02:23:36 am »
Some question!
Do we need to be literate or all literacy accepted?
How much active do we need to be?

Is there some restriction about characters?

Offline Hyatt2000

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 01:37:22 am »
Semi Lit-Lit. You don't need to be active everyday, but you must be active most the time. Restrictions to characters?

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 01:55:21 am »
Semi Lit-Lit. You don't need to be active everyday, but you must be active most the time. Restrictions to characters?
i think they mean if there's any guidelines or rules for the characters that you make? like can they be a child or not, have magical powers, etc

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 11:48:12 pm »

Ok! and character restriction is mostly about what the can/can't be or have. Restriction about age, etc

i think they mean if there's any guidelines or rules for the characters that you make? like can they be a child or not, have magical powers, etc

Yep!

Offline Hyatt2000

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 07:23:02 pm »

Ok! and character restriction is mostly about what the can/can't be or have. Restriction about age, etc

Yep!
Physical age can range from 14-30. Supernatural characters may have a young body but are older then what they look. I have powers listed on the discord