Author Topic: Bug Reports Submission Thread  (Read 34701 times)

Offline RpgLover!01

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Bug Reports Submission Thread
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2021, 05:11:13 am »
i had a weird bug or glitch where after the login page failed, it said done when i tired to redo it. idk what caused it.

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2021, 02:05:50 pm »
i had a weird bug or glitch where after the login page failed, it said done when i tired to redo it. idk what caused it.

Most likely this means you mistyped your password or username! Make sure capitalization is right and everything is correct!

If the problem persists I might suggest resetting your password.

Offline Gasper

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2022, 05:07:13 pm »
I made a fresh new FH with nothing from my older FH's saved in it. I clicked Feralheart.exe and it the little blue wheel of loading was on my curser. But it didn't load. Instead Feralheart.exe had completely 100% removed itself from existence(No joke its not even in my recycling bin)

I am having this exact same issue- can anyone help?
I don't own avast and ive turned off the security measures while trying to download.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 05:18:28 pm by Gasper »

Offline manbababe

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2022, 01:00:24 am »
I'm not sure if this is a bug but I was playing the game and I was running around, I'm not sure what happened or what I did but whenever I run my character runs around very slippery, I can't run without sliding around now, If maybe someone could help that would be appreciated! Thank you ^^

Offline Johanna521

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2022, 11:43:28 pm »
I just started playing this game, and so far I'm really confused. So I download the game and replace the exe file, but now I can't even log in because it says my password is wrong. I tried a bunch of times to get it right, and the thing is that it lets me log in on  here and on the website, so clearly I'm writing the password correctly. Idk why it's doing this and I'm stressed out.

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2022, 05:52:50 am »
I just started playing this game, and so far I'm really confused. So I download the game and replace the exe file, but now I can't even log in because it says my password is wrong. I tried a bunch of times to get it right, and the thing is that it lets me log in on  here and on the website, so clearly I'm writing the password correctly. Idk why it's doing this and I'm stressed out.

You may be better off actually submitting this to the Help thread to get some help. But for password issues, it is generally best to reach out to the staff, such as Ame for example, as they can help with that sort of thing.

You can also try making sure the caps lock is off, and the username is written exactly the way it is on here, and maybe even try a fresh install as sometimes it can be buggy.