Author Topic: updated with screens: Get FH on Mac without PlayOnMac  (Read 7982 times)

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: updated with screens: Get FH on Mac without PlayOnMac
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2021, 05:08:03 pm »
hey there! im having the same problem as panda. everything is fine up until the point of selecting which wine program to use. 5.0 isn't an option, and ive downloaded it three times. please help!
heres a video i found on how to download on mac. though it might be a bit outdated an i am not a mac user myself. i'll check if im able to find anything else. https://youtu.be/R6hGJ_dXp3w

So, this looks to be an unofficial download created by that Youtuber, I would be careful in installing it.

Typically making a new thread in the Game Help boards will get you a quicker answer, but I'll do my best to work off this. I use Play On Mac and I believe this thread came out before the POM application updated to work with Catalina, I would recommend using POM but I'll see if I can get this method to work on my own before I try and figure out what the problem is.

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
Re: updated with screens: Get FH on Mac without PlayOnMac
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2021, 05:32:14 pm »
hey there! im having the same problem as panda. everything is fine up until the point of selecting which wine program to use. 5.0 isn't an option, and ive downloaded it three times. please help!
heres a video i found on how to download on mac. though it might be a bit outdated an i am not a mac user myself. i'll check if im able to find anything else. https://youtu.be/R6hGJ_dXp3w

So, this looks to be an unofficial download created by that Youtuber, I would be careful in installing it.

Typically making a new thread in the Game Help boards will get you a quicker answer, but I'll do my best to work off this. I use Play On Mac and I believe this thread came out before the POM application updated to work with Catalina, I would recommend using POM but I'll see if I can get this method to work on my own before I try and figure out what the problem is.

ah, ok! thanks for pointing that out. i wasn't totally sure on the video. isnt easy finding tutorials on how to download feral heart on mac that is recent..or one that works for others.

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy