Poll

Which element are you? (Check it before reading)

Water
Wind
Earth
Fire
Sorry, I don't know...

Author Topic: Elements (next chapters here!)  (Read 9487 times)

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Elements (next chapters here!)
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2020, 07:46:36 am »
Chapter 23
The ghost ran ahead. Some Janama has no right to disturb order in Aella.
Julie was right behind him. It was starting to burn. She felt hot flooding her body. She would gladly end up with Janama, but first she wanted to stop Janama's protection so that the ghost could enter the camp imperceptibly. After a moment, the ghost turned into a dark streak such as Julie had seen for the first time.
Dernial ran next to Julie. He saw him burn. The eyes were filled with hatred and incredible strength. He was impressed. He knew her from a puppy, and now he felt like he was learning her again.
Janama's guards actually fled right away. Seeing a burning wolf running towards them setting fire to the trees passing by on the way, it was not surprising. Janama did not see them, so they decided to sneak up. They formed a circle around Janama which they slowly tightened. He did not notice them until they came out of the bushes with Julie in the front.
"You will never shake Aella's rights again," she whispered, then made a circle of fire around him. She let the ghost fly inside the circle.
Julie felt a strong blow to the back of her head. She fell over.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Dark_heart

• -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2020, 08:24:04 pm »
Chapter 24
The ghost flew to Janama, who has not yet noticed the commotion. Janama turned but didn't react. The ghost kidnapped him to the tree. There they both disappeared.
Dernial, who saw everything, was impressed. The ghost probably sacrificed himself to save the pack of Fire and Earth. After a moment, he saw one of the warriors hit Julie on the head and she falls. He scared the warrior off and sat down next to Julie. He put his ear to her nose. She was breathing. Dernial looked around. The warriors slowly realized what had happened. Horror and panic slowly appeared on their faces. They knew it was over. Or rather, it will be over when Julie wakes up and scares them away for good.
But Julie didn't wake up.
And the warriors approached them.
"Julie, wake up, please Julie," he whispered to her. She murmured something indistinctly. But she got up. After a short while flames flashed around. The warriors fled in terror.
This is the end.
End of horror.
The end of Janama.
Everything will be back to normal.
Julie won.
Dernial licked her ear gently. She smiled at him.

Please, don't write anything below yet, I wanna write thanks.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 10:01:22 pm by Dark_heart »
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Dark_heart

• -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2020, 10:28:35 pm »
So here is a place for short thanks and in general... well, I think these will be the answers to all your questions about the story.

The idea came from boredom. Just. I invented the characters on the spot, to be honest the whole story was one big improvisation. Actually, as soon as I saw the "stories" board, I decided that I would leave a trace there as well. We have over 650 views so far, so I believe someone has read it. Character names are really pure accident. This whole story is an accident.

Let's move on to thanks.
I won't be too effusive here (mainly because it's 30 minutes past midnight). Thank you very much Lark, Oddonelynx & Legendum. You let me believe that someone read it. Thank you very much to every person who read the vomit of my mind. You are amazing whoever you are <3 And a huge thank you to the creators of Feral Heart. This game and its community have made my world more normal. Thank you.

If you want to express your opinion about story or you have questions bothering you, write me PM. I would not like the thread to be littered, this is not a discussion thread  ;)

You'll find story on my Deviant Art soon.

Your Dark ~
On new account Aiiokia