Author Topic: adding pay walls / donations  (Read 2313 times)

Offline BassBoostedDuc

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
adding pay walls / donations
« on: May 21, 2020, 12:02:31 am »
i know its hard for you guys to work a job and keep working on this game but maybe if we added a donation or added extra features like pro accounts and pro items maybe we can get this game some funding and up and running again (possibly even higher people to update it and turn it into a popular game again)

(i'am sure if the younger furry community found out about this they would all join without a second change!!! )

SpicyDirt

Re: adding pay walls / donations
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 12:07:47 am »
Hey there! I personally don't think that we should have some pro-accounts or items or anything just because they may actually turn more people off of the game. With that being said, it still would be nice to see a donation pool somewhere for the game to pay for things like the server, advertisements, and even some of the staff members (thank god they are all so nice and willing to volunteer their time to keep this game running).

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 02:43:07 am »
Please take a look at this thread here: > Linkie <

Razmirz has made it very clear that we will not be accepting any kinds of donations or outside income aside from what the site/forum (here) makes from the ads placed here.

I can see that you just want to help this place out and keep it alive, which is very sweet of you! Thank you for your concerns. =) There is no need to worry about generating/donating/making any money for FeralHeart as everything is secured. I will be locking this now~
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 02:45:31 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 05:58:30 am »
Moving this over to the Forum Suggestions & Ideas childboard under Forum Discussion as that fits better there.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.