Author Topic: Almost 3 years on here.  (Read 2507 times)

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
Almost 3 years on here.
« on: December 13, 2021, 10:15:14 pm »
Welcome back to me being all emotional again lmao
I still cant believe its almost been 3 whole years since ive joined feralheart. I had a friend who let me play on their account back in 2018 (ish) that i forgot the name and password of ofcourse, and then me finally making my own account in 2019. I remember in my little diaries me writing about how "feralheart is the best game ever!" Even though all i did was play on preset maker because i didnt know how to make my own account lmfao. Ive met sm people and i love you all<3 this game holds a deep place in my heart as ive besn playing it for a while. I have been playing some other games when i was even younger like minecraft but thats offtopic. This community means alot to me. 💕
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Almost 3 years on here.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 11:02:08 pm »
I'm going to move this to Member Bios & Journals as it fits better as a journal entry rather than a topic of discussion~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 10:08:48 am »
aww that's really sweet! I will never get enough of these types of posts xD it's awesome that you've been here for all these years and I am sure the memories you've made are worth remembering! Im sure that there's even more of those awaiting in the future^^
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 09:51:03 pm »
Me too, me too. But the problem is i have no one to play with, all my old friends quit the game. Litteraly. And playing alone is super boring for me so i never go on sadly.

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2021, 06:16:47 pm »
Me too, me too. But the problem is i have no one to play with, all my old friends quit the game. Litteraly. And playing alone is super boring for me so i never go on sadly.
well theres always a chance that you can find someone to start up a convo with in game tho! I know that there are people on(including myself) that are just waiting for somebody to hit them up LOL or maybe some newbies that could use some help exploring the maps, its usually worth a try :D

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2021, 01:31:11 am »
well theres always a chance that you can find someone to start up a convo with in game tho! I know that there are people on(including myself) that are just waiting for somebody to hit them up LOL or maybe some newbies that could use some help exploring the maps, its usually worth a try :D
damn, ive met lots of new players that havent came on since their 'first time' playing so ive given up really. It hurts to see me disconnecting from a game that i used to adore when i was younger. I litteraly have a diary from like 2017 about me writing how 'i dont know how to make an account and i wish i could play the game its so cool wowowow' or something like that💀 it may be just a pixel but this game means alot to me because i met two very special people on there that i still know to this very day since i joined, but ive wanted to play it for a long time<3

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2021, 09:13:52 pm »
damn, ive met lots of new players that havent came on since their 'first time' playing so ive given up really. It hurts to see me disconnecting from a game that i used to adore when i was younger. I litteraly have a diary from like 2017 about me writing how 'i dont know how to make an account and i wish i could play the game its so cool wowowow' or something like that💀 it may be just a pixel but this game means alot to me because i met two very special people on there that i still know to this very day since i joined, but ive wanted to play it for a long time<3
aww, I do get it.. But I am very glad that you have made such great people on here^^

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2021, 04:27:48 pm »
aww, I do get it.. But I am very glad that you have made such great people on here^^
and i will gladly make more!<3 im just a busy person haha so i constantly forget this website exists😭😭

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2021, 07:25:04 pm »
and i will gladly make more!<3 im just a busy person haha so i constantly forget this website exists😭😭
Yeahh that's understandable, your life outside of the game should always be a priority! But it's awesome to see people come and have some talks too :3

sig made by me!
>bio<