Author Topic: An Old Friend.  (Read 1636 times)

Offline PhantomHeart_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
An Old Friend.
« on: August 03, 2022, 02:06:29 am »
Hi! I have a big issue atm... I barely remember anything about Feral Heart other then a handful of roleplays, I have a few images in my mind... I played when I was 10-12, I'm 19 now... (This was back in... 2013-2015) And if I'm honest I don't even remember my original username, I'm pretty sure I changed it at some point. Anyway, I always remember how fondly I thought of an old friend I used to roleplay with daily. Do I remember much about what we roleplayed? No. Do I remember any of our conversations? Unfortunately not... But I really enjoyed their company and I never forgot about them. Their username was... (I think.) Titaniumpawprint. I was wondering if anybody knew them, knew what happened to them or... If I can get back into contact with them... Hopefully, they remember me haha! If they don't that's fine, but I'd like to know how life treated them. <3

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
Re: An Old Friend.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 03:59:19 pm »
Hi! I have a big issue atm... I barely remember anything about Feral Heart other then a handful of roleplays, I have a few images in my mind... I played when I was 10-12, I'm 19 now... (This was back in... 2013-2015) And if I'm honest I don't even remember my original username, I'm pretty sure I changed it at some point. Anyway, I always remember how fondly I thought of an old friend I used to roleplay with daily. Do I remember much about what we roleplayed? No. Do I remember any of our conversations? Unfortunately not... But I really enjoyed their company and I never forgot about them. Their username was... (I think.) Titaniumpawprint. I was wondering if anybody knew them, knew what happened to them or... If I can get back into contact with them... Hopefully, they remember me haha! If they don't that's fine, but I'd like to know how life treated them. <3

People can't help you here I'm afraid. If you know someone from that far back, it's likely they simply moved on from these games as most of us did. If they knew them, they may be in the same boat as you, most likely.
to be added

Offline TheEarthSpirit

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 09:22:34 pm »
I was online back in 2012 myself.
But what Dany Said is pretty much right. The community is still active. Just people don't tend to stick like they use to.

Offline PhantomHeart_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 04:02:18 am »
That’s okay! I just thought I’d create a post on the odd chance they ever found it.