Author Topic: Opening for 3(2/3) FREE Halloween Preset Commissions  (Read 979 times)

Offline TheEarthSpirit

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Opening for 3(2/3) FREE Halloween Preset Commissions
« on: September 12, 2022, 02:26:30 am »
Hello everyone,

Spooky seasons, as well as Autumn, are upon us!!!
Live for the spooks, chai Lattes, and Warm Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!!!

With this being known I know during October there is normally a Halloween Party normally Held on FH.
And along with it a Preset contest.
And this year I am Hopping to enter it.(Last year I pissed the submission phase.)
Hense to warm up and Just to get people excited for the season. I am gonna offer 3 Free Halloween preset Commissions.

These 3 I will be working on my Twitch Streams once I finish with my current project. (Fall Stream Boarder)

Rules For The Presets

Ok, first yes I'm gonna have a few rules on these guys.
Just I've had issues before so I don't wanna have issues so I'm just gonna have rules for these.

Rule 1 : Not doing standard Characters

This should go without saying, but no regular characters. This means standard characters that you want preset for rp purposes. This will NOT be those types of commissions. These are Halloween commissions, hence fall or Halloween-themed.

A. Now, I will do commissions of characters in Halloween outfits or fitted with a costume. That I will do.
For example, Your character wants to dress up like a witch or Frankenstein or something of that nature.

B. Now if you don't want your character into a costume. But you want a character that would fit the Halloween theme. Like maybe a creepypasta character or magma monster or pretty much anything that fits that style. I'll be willing to do it.

C. Your 3rd option is for me and you to jump into a Discord Screenshared call and we design you a Preset design. This means you Pick an animal and we find a nice color palette and just bounce ideas and such off each other and create a design. After that, I make said design into a preset. (I call this a Freestyle Preset)

I'm gonna go ahead and Clarify this as well, You do have the option for these presets to be coded.

Rule 2: By accepting a Slot you're agreeing to let me Stream the progress on Twitch

This should go without saying, just clarifying to you that these will be streamed on twitch for fun. This gives you the option to watch the progress in real-time as well as gives me some content for streaming.

Now if you choose Freestyled Commission. That part of designing and such will not be streamed.
However, when I get into fully making the preset itself. I will be streaming that.

Rule 3: Please follow my Tos(Terms of Service) Rules.

These rules were made for my protection. 99% of all the rules were made due to past instances. So any rule I can assure you someone has tried. And I do not wish to deal with it again. So no it's not because of you. Just for myself and my protection.

https://tinyurl.com/23kefx6x <---- Link to my ToS

My Previous Work and Examples

I have 3 Examples of my Previous Presets. Other than this I can do coding. I have don't scrolling textures and transparent bodies before. I am also up for trying other types and Layering effects which Ruby1234 posted a Gdoc updated to show how to do that.

Last Years Halloween Preset

To Enter Please Provide this Info

Name: (Example)Jane
Discord Name (Etc): (Example) Jane Doe#0000

Commission: Aka Enter A B or C
Details:

If picked I will PM you on discord or threw the forum Messages.

Good Luck to Everyone that Enters.
These are all First come First serve. However, I may open more later.
So keep those eyes Open!!!

~TheEarthSpirit
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 04:45:58 am by TheEarthSpirit »

Offline TheEarthSpirit

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Re: Opening for 3(2/3) FREE Halloween Preset Commissions
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 03:05:44 am »
I'm gonna try to bump this up I guess?