Author Topic: Scallywag's Gaming Stream  (Read 2308 times)

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Scallywag's Gaming Stream
« on: March 24, 2019, 01:52:46 pm »

About
After some technical issues with the FH Stream and OBS Studio via connections, I've decided rather than messing with it on my free day and wasting my time trying to get it to work, I'd do something a little bit different.
As some of my friends may be aware, I am a HUUUUUUUUGE PS4 gaming geek, so I thought I'd make a Twitch account and share with the FH community some of my gaming content.

I am not a massive talker so I most definitely won't be talking (especially as I do walkthroughs). However, if I play multiplayer games with friends then I may perhaps turn my microphone on - although I am incredibly self-conscious in sharing my voice so I'll make absolutely no promises whatsoever. xD

Link!
>!Click Me!<

Currently:

Game:

Official Launch Trailer - Red Dead Redemption 2

The story of outlaw Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang as they rob, fight and steal their way across the vast and rugged heart of America in order to survive.

—Rockstar Games
The year is 1899. The era of the Wild West is beginning to come to an end as the federal government asserts its control over the lawless territories. Realizing their fortunes are fading, the notorious Van der Linde gang led by Dutch plots one last major bank robbery that could set them for life. However, the heist goes awry with several gang members dead or captured; the gang is forced to flee across the country with the law pursuing them. Undeterred, Dutch hopes to pull off one last heist and flee the country. However, each scheme ends in failure in one way or another. Dutch's most trusted lieutenant, Arthur Morgan, sees his loyalty to the gang put to the test as he is forced to come to terms with the changing times.

—Sam
Set in 1899. After a failed bank robbery has forced Arthur Morgan and the Van Der Linde gang to flee. The outlaw gang experiences internal conflicts that will inevitably tear the them apart. Arthur must make a choice between his morals and loyalty to the gang that raised him.

1899 a gang of outlaws led by Dutch Van Der Linde fail a robbery and now need to fight against the law and travel across the wild country of America and when problems threaten to tear the gang apart lead enforcer Arthur Morgan must choose between his ideals or the man who raised him.

DISCLAIMER: This game involves some explicit content (i.e nudity, foul language, violence, details of injury) and I take no responsibility for what's involved and what you see. Please watch at your own risk. <3
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 09:49:18 am by Scallywag »

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
Re: Scallywag's Gaming Stream
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 03:36:09 pm »
Reserved post.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 03:36:27 pm »
Reserved post.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 01:14:47 pm »
We are Online!
Join me on my journey, in Red Dead Redemption 2.