Poll

Tutorials//All types

thanks
6 (85.7%)
no thanks
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Tutorials//All types  (Read 3440 times)

Offline smokey ash

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • :D
    • View Profile
Tutorials//All types
« on: September 29, 2011, 04:23:52 pm »
DOWNLOADING MAPS!!!

This is how to download map -> Watch the video ... go to the link XD
how to download a Feral Heart map

MAKEING WEATHER!!!
This is how to make weather for your map -> Watch the vidio... go to the link xD
how to make weather on feral heart

ORGE EXCEPTIONS!!!

I know we all hate these orge exceptions and i found a couple and the way how to help

*OGRE EXCEPTION(1:InvalidStateException): This means FeralHeart has failed to load some of it's modules.Just uninstall the game then install it again you should be fine :)

*OGRE EXCEPTION(2:InvalidParametersException): The Configuration files are wrong.Uninstall the game and install it again you should be fine :)

*OGRE EXCEPTION(3:RenderingAPIException): This means that FeralHeart failed to initialize your graphics card.Sadly It seems that something is wrong with your computer.You can try and uninstal the game and try to reinstall it but if that does not work you will have to restart you computer :(

*OGRE EXCEPTION(4:ItemIdentityException): FeralHeart Has failed to initialize it's own resources. There are duplicated resources due to installed mods.Find your mods and remove then from you comp,Then uninstall your game and install it again and it should work perfectly

*OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): FeralHeart failed to initialize it's own resources. This can mean that the Files have  got damaged, but its fine just uninstal you game and install it again :D

*OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorExeption): Internal logic error. Sadly this error should never happen. If you do happen to see this, you will have found a bug, or your computer's hardware is unstable. this is usually nothing to do with the game so you might have to restart your computer or laptop and get rid of everthing

« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:57:48 pm by Adjazz »
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IS USE.
IF YOU WISH TO FIND ME CONTACT;

Black_Veil_Brides on the forum.
Or blackVbrides ingame

Offline smokey ash

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re: Tutorials//All types
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 09:18:52 pm »