Author Topic: Feral Flashback  (Read 11721 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Feral Flashback
« on: December 28, 2019, 10:04:22 pm »

Wow! Feral Heart and its community is about to jump into the year 2020!

Thanks to our server master, Razmirz, the game server has been online since 2011 and continues to welcome an ever growing community of creative minds and friendly faces. Through out these past years, Feral Heart has most certainly brought us some unforgettable memories!

Anyone remember the longest dance-lines ever made in lag- we mean Bonfire Island?
The spontaneous cuddle piles?
Those sophisticated Warrior Cat role-plays at Flourite Plains?
The official Simbas?
Not to forget all those epic parties that were thrown by the pawesome staffers?

This definitely calls for a screenshot submission thread, don't you think?
We introduce to you:

Feral Flashback!

What's it about?
In honor of all our years online, we welcome the community to share their favorite screenshots of all time. Tell us a bit about them and give us some insight on your best experiences. Together let’s build a community album that will not only show all the unique experiences and individuals that make up Feral Heart, but celebrate upon it as we roll into a new year.
So go on, scroll through that screenshots folder and think about which ones you’d like the best and submit here!

How to submit
All you have to do is choose a screenshot (or a few, up to 5!), add a short description to it and post it below. We have a limit of one submission per person to keep things nice and clear!

To upload your screenshot, you'll need an image hosting site like Imgur (click here to go there!). Upload your screenshot(s) and copy the direct link by right clicking and select "copy image link". Then input the Image BBcode with the URL in between the IMG-tags.
Check out the sample submission below to get an idea!

Example Submission

Example context/caption:
This was from the Come Together Party that Ellen11v had hosted for the community.
It was a lot of fun and it was nice being able to talk with new and old faces!

Rules and Reminders
(Please read carefully!)

• You can only post 1 submission, but you may change it before the given deadline.
• In your submission you may select up to 5 screenshots only.
• Captions are optional, but would be appreciated!
• Screenshots should stay appropriate (No NSFW or harmful/targeted screenshots)

Deadline: January 31st

We are looking forward to seeing your best screenshots!

Kindest regards,
Ellen11v, BirdieBeep, ungodlycoyote and the staff
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 04:32:01 am by LordSuragaha »
doing what i feel like

Offline kingelwurd

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hi
    • demytrixi
    • demytrixi
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Flashback | Post your favorite screenshots here!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 11:53:21 pm »

This happened

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 01:03:07 am »
So I've put a lot of thought into the screenshots I'm uploading into this submission, and I've picked these 5 out that perfectly describe the years I've had with FH since February 2012.

First off I'd like to start with this one. From the first year I had with FH, some of my favourite memories were from the events. This one was from one of my first movie nights, and as you can see, I was having a blast.

The next one kind of speaks for itself; many Sugarmuffins, a classic.

This one specifically means a lot to me as it was a screenshot of the first day I had joined TKC/The Kreptic Circle on Masketta, and was spending time with Baku/Feareh. They're all family to me still to this day.

I saw this one and had to add it. It was from the day that Red made his Feral Style video in his FeralCity map.

And lastly, this screenie shows just a few of the people who brought light to my years here, and I'm happy to call them my friends.

I hope you enjoyed only a few of the many screenshots I've captured since my first day here (I have many more on my screenshots thread). Thank you for the memories, and I hope to make many more in the coming years. <3 I can't wait to see everyone else's memories too!

midnightstar86

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 03:08:30 am »
https://imgur.com/a/jjNFze6 this is when noodle got parents

midnightstar86

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 03:13:29 am »
https://imgur.com/a/2Ie0KuV this is form the party    https://imgur.com/undefined noodles  first day alive and thicc

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 04:33:12 am »
The screenshot contest!

I submitted a meerkat licking sand.

Art by QuietMacaroni

BirdieBeep

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2019, 04:48:47 am »
It was hard to choose just five, but I managed to narrow it down a little bit. Here's my top 5

Bane Hunters Wolf Pack, 2014. This pack has given me some of the best years of my life and it made me so happy <3

Paradise Falls, 2015. This pack also was a place that gave me a lot of great memories and friends.

Paradise Falls, 2017. Katniss and Xia on the prowl. Xia/MorningSkies has been my oldest online and FH friend that I'm still in contact with today, can't wait to see where our next adventure takes us <3

Bane Hunters Wolf Pack, 2019.  This was around before I closed the group for good,
unfortunately I couldn't carry the torch anymore but Bane Hunters help shape my characters but who I am and the people I have in my life.
 I can't help but thank my two best friends, who I met in school, for helping me keep it going.

My boy Macaulay and his son Warrin, 2019

Here's to all the memories! I look forward to seeing everyone else's submissions cx

wolfdog01

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2019, 05:46:50 am »
This is the only screenshot I kept of FH when I was purging through the folder, decided to keep only one to represent my prime time on the game. So this is why it's the only one I ever post.
Me and HugMasterTofu were glitching out our faces in Atlantis, there was a third person laying right below us but I didn't have mass markings at the time so I guess I cropped her lol. Me and Hug had a lot of fun times together, he was always super chill and I had a handful of screenshots with him. I just love this image so much because glitching faces was one of those rare things you got to see in-game at the time, and in Atlantis out of all places lol. I don't think we'll ever see another map like that in FH's lifetime, so it kinda feels like a rare piece. Idk, kinda got on a ramble now lol.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 12:54:31 pm »
I have 5 of my most rare and meaningful screenshots right here. One of them are from 2012, the year where I started on FH.
I have a lot heartwarming things up my sleeve that I want to share with you guys for each of every screenshot that I have here for you.

My first one here is me and Kuri being together at South Pole. Just enjoying each other's company really.
Kuri and I have been best friends since 2017, and we still keep in contact. We tend to explore all the maps in the game, and some awesome ones that he had made before.
He's one of the most talented people I know personally from FH. He can make items, objects, maps, presets, and whatnot. :)
This guy has ALWAYS been there for me when I need someone to talk to, ever since I got to know him.
Kuri, I want to thank you for coming into my life<3 We've had some great adventures together, and with FlyingGrass and VortexAlive too (remember that space/moon map pack you made?)

**warning, feels incoming**
Here is me (the lioness), Suragaha and some other person that I unfortunately don't know much about, other than he/she was there too (the cub). We were just fooling around for a bit, took the opportunity to play as Sura's mom because she decided to go on a small character LOL
Jokes aside, I want to say I find the friendship between Sura and I truly something special. We've had our ups and downs together.
There were one time where I did something against the rules and she banned me for a month I believe (I'm not sure), because I harassed some people at the Ficho Tunnel map, and I just got mad at her. I harassed her before, called her names and whatnot, ans she took it very softly and gave me a chance instead. She probably saw something in me, I don't know what. But I saw something in her!
I was a childish brat back then. I think I was 13 or 14 years old, and I'm 20 now. So Sura really taught me a thing or two, and she has changed me to a better person.
I will always look up to her and that's why it's been such an honor to have reached this position that I am in now to have the opportunity to work with her, the other MOTS and the rest of the staff team. She helped me setting up this thread by the way!
The thing here is she is the one who turned me from a brat to someone who loved this community with all their heart. Awesome job Sura <3

This one is from back in 2012, when general chat and Pokemon role-play at Ficho was a huge trend. I love Pokémon, hence I used to role-play there all the time. There  were people from all kinds of countries communicating with each other there, and there were whole bunches of awesome Pokémon teams that I used to be in. I remember Roleplaying a lot as Sceptile (the green lizard grass starter pokémon from gen 3) and Swablu (a small blue and white bird Pokémon). It was the golden age of FH for me.

I spotted one of the biggest celebs of FH, tlange11-. Don't know who Jacob is xD
We eventually became friends and explored all the old FH maps together, back in 2014. I certainly remember swimming through Last Cave with her. It was a long journey xD
Tlange is the one who made this half-million-viewed video together with her friend Shungie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BchQ8fyeLAU (Feral Heart - "Monster")
Yes, I know, I was just star-struck back then but so what? I think it's cool that I got to meet the person who made the most viewed FH music video :D She was a pretty chill person to talk with too. :)

Here is AlphaEclipse and I with our majestic space presets. I think they looks so good together in this picture :>
AlphaEclipse is one of my good old friends from FH that I still get in contact with sometimes. She's da best girl ever ;*
We used to talk a lot with each other back in 2015. We partied hard together  8) doing them smexy buttswings ;D
I miss you girl<3

Also my cosmo preset was inspired by her Atlas preset~

It felt great to share my experiences you all. I'm happy to see everyone's had a great time at Feral Heart.
See you next decade  8)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 10:19:30 am by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2019, 06:12:26 am »
Dug through my files to find some group screenshots, now I'm feeling nostalgic ;; I gots some to share

Not the best screenshots with the tags showing, but this was taken right after the big update originally dropped. One of the maps (forgot which one) straight up didn't work, leaving everyone in the default map void. Good times. (2016)

Movie night from probably a couple years ago. Not sure who all is here but we DO be lookin kinda fresh doe (2015?)

Summer Party? dance line yahoo (2016)

Summer Party... just vibing, not even mad about it (I'm guessing about 2015?)

Line in OG Bonfire, I remember my computer crashed like 20 times so this is some true FH nostalgia (2015)

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?