Author Topic: My hobby/Lenny the lion goes racing  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Machungwa63

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
    • View Profile
My hobby/Lenny the lion goes racing
« on: March 13, 2019, 06:04:01 pm »
If you've watched any of my YouTube videos you've probably figured out that I love motor racing. Well, I'm also in an official iRacing Series called the Lionheart IndyCar Series. What makes iRacing different from a regular racing video game? Well, it's made to be as realistic as possible. Professional racing drivers use it to practice, professional mechanics use it to make car setup changes, artists use it to design car liveries and video people use it to create broadcasts. Every car on track is another person playing somewhere else in the world.

The Lionheart IndyCar Series is one such series that is broadcast and there's lots of cool prizes on the line. The champion (who will probably not be me, I finished 13th/50 in the points last season) gets $300+. Our series starts Wednesday night and the race will be broadcast live here: https://youtu.be/h4HnwaRFtc8

My real name is Samuel and I will be driving an obnoxiously loud orange and yellow car with green wheels so it will be hard to miss (picture below). I also may run a race later on in the season with my Machungwa63 logo on the car if possible. Just wanted to share this here in case anyone is interested in watching later tonight (broadcast starts at 10:45p ET). Here's mah ride:

And yes, I'm totally calling that yellow lion on the side, Lenny.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 04:47:43 am by Machungwa63 »
I make FH movies on YouTube! Be sure to check them out and subscribe at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0ehjAstAokZb3BBgs61uA

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: My hobby/Lenny the lion goes racing
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 06:35:55 pm »
I'll drop by, perhaps. If I can remember to do it and If I'm not busy with anything else. It sounds interesting! That looks like a dope racing game. It's a nice hobby that you got, and car aswell. ;D
doing what i feel like

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 09:17:00 pm »
Hey that's pretty neat! I'll definitely try to stop by. All my cheers go to you and Lenny, good luck!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 12:11:10 am »
That game looks very realistic! You have a very sweet car design as well. Maybe I'll check out the broadcast when the time comes. Other than that, best of luck to you! c:

Offline Machungwa63

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 11:40:32 pm »
Hey guys, thanks for your comments. Unfortunately there were technical difficulties with the link I posted yesterday but the full broadcast is now up here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4HnwaRFtc8

I finished 15th/42 cars which isn't a bad way to start a championship campaign (there are 24 races through December). And... for those of you just wanting to watch the wrecks... they happen on Lap 1, 45, 68 and 78 >D
I make FH movies on YouTube! Be sure to check them out and subscribe at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0ehjAstAokZb3BBgs61uA

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 11:50:42 pm »
Good job on your placement! Definitely gonna check this out totally not just for the wrecks pssshhh. Good luck on the future races!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort