Author Topic: The Realm of Drogyol  (Read 1708 times)

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
The Realm of Drogyol
« on: March 23, 2019, 07:21:12 am »
Frill Neck Studios is very happy to announce our Community RPG " The Realm Of DrogYol "  has taken off very well in the Alpha test.

The realm of DrogYol is a table-top inspired RPG that takes place online through the use of Discord. Where players take on the role, as a hero of the void and face the forces of DrogYol or they can play as a demon of DrogYol and take the world in the name of their master.

The RPG is very free-willed and allows almost any approach to any situation. It has a unique play-style that will take time to get used too more so if you are new to tabletop RPG games. It still has a long way to go and is by no means in its final form. However, you are all welcome to take part and join The Realm of DrogYol.

https://www.drogyol.com

Henlo all, Its been a while since I have made an apperance here.
This is the reason why. I’m happy to announce that I have been take on by this Australian gaming studio located in victoria. We have been working so hard on this RPG and our launch was last monday. I would love to see some of you guys join in and I hope you all enjoy it. We are as active as possible between real life and our Heros/Demons in game.

If you have any questions dont be shy to drop them bellow, Also feel free to check out our website!

Regards,
City

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy