Author Topic: ♡ hello, i'm back!  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Melatonin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
♡ hello, i'm back!
« on: September 07, 2019, 12:05:26 am »
hi everyone, i'm mel! it seems like lots of things have happened since the last time i've been here ahah
i've been playing since 2014. i deleted one of my accounts awhile ago and made this one about, hmm..a year ago(??), for a fresh start ^^
i wonder what the roleplaying scene looks like now. i hope its full and lively still. my rping style is semi-literate to literate, and i mostly use semi-realistic characters.   
i'm so excited to be back, and now that i have a new computer, i can play more often! ♡ ♡ ♡

hope to see you all ingame (:
- ♡ mel

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
Re: ♡ hello, i'm back!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 12:09:39 am »
Hey welcome back!! I definitely recommend checking The Grounds for roleplays/groups as you can find some there , things have been a bit quiet lately in-game I think due to back to school and all, but I'm sure things will get back up soon. A lot of people still roleplay pretty often from what I've seen.
artwork by dehvina

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 05:04:18 am »
Hi, welcome back Melatonin! A lot has happened as of late, that's for sure. I totally have done that before regarding fresh starts. I do that quite often myself with accounts. Who knows the reasons? Heha. Roleplays are here and there. I would suggest poking around the forum for roleplays as in game I don't see as many when I go on. :> Alas, they still exist but I will say they are less seen these days due to activity from school and such. I'm sure you will find something to roleplay in soon, or you can make a group yourself! You can find these groups in The Grounds after spawning into Lonely Cave. The choice is yours. I am happy to see you are so excited to be back and are positive about the game still, regardless. Enjoy your new computer and I hope to see you around! Have fun. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 05:32:19 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Sad to say things aren't truly booming as they once were, however there is still life here in this little ol' game. Hopefully things will start picking up now that we can add proper updates and content. ^-^ As both Likuu and Esarosa have stated, you can go around either here on the forums or in game within The Grounds and find roleplays that way. I wish you the best of lucking on finding a group suitable for yourself~ Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 04:19:29 am »
welcome back!! this place definitely isn't as active as it was before but there are some nice groups in game i'm sure you could make yourself apart of <: i hope you enjoy yourself around the game again!!

in-game: hooli

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 05:54:09 am »
welcome back to the game! i can't say that i recognize your user but i hope to see you around regardless<3
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Rhakorra

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 10:26:36 am »
Welcome back to Feralheart! :3

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2019, 07:56:11 pm »
Welcome back to FH, I'm sure you'll find plenty of friendly floofs to rp with!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2019, 12:06:25 am »
Never a dull moment around here... ^^'

Happy to see you've decided to pop around again. I hope you enjoy being around again. Admittedly it's a little harder to find good roleplays these days but there are still some good dedicated groups still out there. <3 I hope you find something to your liking! Welcome back <3

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2019, 04:41:20 am »
Welcome back!~ The roleplaying side of things may not be as active as they once were, but there'll be something out there for you, as Sura said. I hope you enjoy your time back, and I hope to see ya round!