Author Topic: it's been like probably 4 years??  (Read 2729 times)

Offline ashy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • back from the edge
    • View Profile
Re: it's been like probably 4 years??
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2019, 08:17:42 pm »
Hey again Icy! :D Happy to see you make a return around here. Looking forward to see what kind of fun stuff you'll get around to here now that you're back. Hope you enjoy your time back and that you've been well <3
Welcome back to the FeralHeart community, floof c:
Hello, welcome back to FeralHeart. Modeling is really cool! I'd love to see some of your models at some point if you finish any or want to share some in progress. I wish you luck in your map making. The community is always happy to see some maps shared as well if you've like. <3 Have a nice time around, I hope you do again!
Hello and welcome back! <3

sorry for the slightly late replies, but thank you guys!
Hello Ashy, I believe I’ve seen your name in the old versions of the game once. Did you use to wander around the Ficho Tunnel? I maybe that was some other ice username that I remember.
Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay around the game again <3

i'm pretty sure i did, now that i think of it! then again, i'd usually hang around bonfire island to join tlk roleplays, so i'm not entirely sure.
Welcome back to FH, Icy! The name does actually sound familiar to me, but I don't believe I ever knew you personally. Despite that, I hope you enjoy your time back here! Hope to see ya round.

thank you!

two-hundred hours 'til i am home
AKA icey123

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: it's been like probably 4 years??
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2019, 09:50:41 am »
Welcome back! 4 years is a long while, and a lot's changed, but I hope you have fun around the community and game!!

Also "icewolfpup" sounds really familiar, but I have no clue if we ever met. >.<