Community > Leaving

Goodbye

(1/1)

Safa96:
Ever since I downloaded the game,I didn't like the fact that I had to download endless programs just to make maps, upload maps, join a site to share it, download tons of maps just to have more of the game to explore e.c. t Then when I had to download the patch, the normal download wouldn;t work and niether would the torrent. Why? Because I needed Frostwire. I had Frostwire before, and it was terrible. No matter what I tried, I just couldn't delete it. Even after I delete it, it would rise again a month later. It was only thanks to my dad that the program doesn't haunt me anymore. At that point I had to decide if redownloading that nightmare was worth being able to play this game, and my bad experinces in the game and the hundreds of other downloads made up my mind; Feral Hearts is history to me.
So for those who find something worth coming back for in this game, I say good luck and good lives.

Sylph:
Aw. Sad to see you go! Sorry to hear that it didn't download well for you. :c Hope you consider coming back!

GemWolf:
Bye, Safa.~ Hope to see you elsewhere.

Zaroque:
Aww! I hope to see you here again someday, bye for now! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version