Author Topic: Hey all!  (Read 2301 times)

Offline Cerridwen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hey all!
« on: February 24, 2019, 10:02:00 pm »
So, I have been playing since FeralHeart first came out, jeez. Could not access my old account sadly, nor the email for it, so here I am on a second account. I have no played in what feels like forever, it's been a few years. The last things I remember are Stone Bridge, L island, Sky's Rim, South Pole, Lonely Cave. I haven't explored much, as I have a six month old now, she's distracting me as we speak, lol.

What all has changed?

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 10:08:23 pm »
Aw, congrats on the little one! They sure can be a handful! xD

As for changes...hooboy a LOT has changed. All of the old maps were taken, and Bonfire, Ficho, Cape, and Lonely Cave was redone, as well as having a new ones added, The Grounds (the most populated) Seaside Grove, Cherika, Kibou Ridge, Eastern Pass, Kiwimbi, and Zama Grotto. FeralHeart basically just has a fresh new look to it. xD

Offline Cerridwen

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 10:10:39 pm »
Oh my, that's so strange, lol. Is there still a snow map, and what about mass markings and such, are those the same?

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 10:41:36 pm »
Hey, fellow veteran! Congratulations on the baby floof. Following the conversation here, there is a snow map and it is beautiful. It's called Kibou Ridge and I totally recommend checking it out. The newest and updated markings can be found here, and the newest item pack can be downloaded here! Have fun. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 10:46:29 pm »
Hi there! Welcome back to FeralHeart! Glad to hear that you've decided to come back. Here's a link to Bawfle's Quick Map Finding Guide so you know how to reach the newest maps. Have fun exploring in FH once again! c:

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 11:05:33 pm »
Moving this over to the intro board as it seems more like an introduction to me~

Anyways, welcome back to FeralHeart! Lots has changed in the past few years, but I'm sure you'll settle back in in no time c: Congrats on your new baby too!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2019, 11:06:08 pm »
Welcome back, then, Scarlett, and congratulations on the young-on'! She's just trying to help x)

As you've been told, a lot has changed. Not a lot of differentiating RPs are around, but there are a few that stand out. Even though the old maps are no longer in commission, their departure was for the good of the game. Other than that, there's still a lot of the good ol' shenanigans goin' around. If you ever wanna chat, I'm always open! See ya around =)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 11:07:39 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Cerridwen

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2019, 01:34:18 am »
Wow, thank you all! I see the community is still as friendly as ever, which is nice. I think I'm about to download the game now, and hopefully get to play some tonight, maybe I'll meet you all in game!

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • they call me the rice whisperer
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2019, 06:00:17 am »
Ah, definitely a big congrats on the 6 month old ! I bet the little one is a precious bean, despite It's attention-seeking methods ! I'd vouch and say the little one has the best intentions, haha. :)
Any-who, big welcome-backs to the game and community, Scarlett !

Feral-Heart has been moving onwards ever since these past few updates.
2016 \ 2018 was surely an eventful year for the game, and despite losing a fair amount of members, we've still got a chunk in tact , and always still welcoming new and old players back. We've sadly parted ways with older maps, but newer maps like The Grounds, Eastern Pass, Kiwimbi Beach, Seaside, Cherika Valley, Bonfire Island(s), etc etc are some of the many new changes, with most recent addition of Kibou Ridge !

Glad to have you back with the game ! Hope to catch you around sometime. :D

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2019, 07:53:18 am »
Since everyone has pretty much given an update on what has changed, all I can say now is welcome back! There is a lot to explore in the new update of FH and I hope you enjoy yourself! Also congrats on the little one! Hope to see ya round!