Author Topic: Newbie here  (Read 1401 times)

Offline tarquinsuperbus

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Newbie here
« on: April 03, 2019, 08:55:54 am »
Hi there,
I've just gotten into FH, and I'm very interested to see what this game has to offer for roleplay and making friends. I don't really know where to begin, so if anyone has any suggestions/guides for what to actually do with the game, please let me know!

My username is based off of the name of a Roman King, and because I play a wolf and because I was a latin student, I figured a Roman name would be good.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what new friends I can make, as this seems like a very welcoming community.

See you soon in game,
Tarquin
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 09:34:06 am by tarquinsuperbus »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie here
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 10:29:14 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart! That's a very interesting username, I like it. If you don't mind, I'm going to throw some text at ya.

In FeralHeart, you can do a variety of things. You can create your own group about whatever you like (as long as it follows the FeralHeart Rules), join a group that's already been made, or if you don't want to commit to a group, you can ask around in-game or here on the forum for someone to RP with you! Also, if you find yourself lost or have any trouble finding your way around the maps, take a look at Bawfle's Quick Map Finding Guide which can be found
here.

Aside from the Roleplaying aspect, FeralHerat is a very customizable game. Here's just a handful of things you can do:

- Make your own maps and share them with others, as well as download other member's maps and explore what they have made. This includes being able to create your own objects for your maps, or downloading some that others have made.

- If you want to make your character look a little more unique, you can create your own presets for your character(s) and share them with others, as well as download other member's presets so you can see their creation in-game.

Guides for both maps and presets, as well as general information, can be found here: The FeralHeart Manual

- Download items and markings to customize your character more and add more variety to what you can create. Currently, the most used item and marking packs can be found here: Legendary Items and Legendary Markings. If you need any help installing these, don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else! There are so many wonderful members who would be more than happy to help you out.

Above all else, I suggest either joining a group you find interesting if you're more of the RPer type, or sparking up a conversation in The Grounds. Those are always great ways to make friends. =) I hope this helps! Excited to see you around.~

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 10:52:13 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 12:59:35 pm »
Hiya Tarquin and welcome to FH! I must say that your username is very unique. I'm glad to hear that you found interest in the game. Just so you know, the most used map is The Grounds. However, a map I recommend checking out is Kibou Ridge. It has lots of fun stuff to offer and it's really pretty! Anyways, I hope you have fun exploring and making new friends. c:

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 02:05:19 pm »
You came to the right place for rp and exploring! To be honest, I think FeralHeart is the best place for animal based rps cause something about actually seeing and controlling your character makes it so much more immersive. I really hope you enjoy being here!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 04:46:12 pm »
You have a very cool username! Roman things are sick. I think you are in the right place and I do hope you come to love FeralHeart! Have fun. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 06:19:35 pm »
Welcome to FH, tarquinsuperbus! Hope you find something you like doing and have fun! =)
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

LonesomeRider

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 06:47:31 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart, Tarquin! You certainly have a wonderful username c: I remember learning a bit about Tarquinius. Feel free to chat or ask questions if you see me around~

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2019, 07:01:11 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart! Hope to see you around!

<3

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2019, 01:09:31 am »
Hey there, welcome to the game we're all glad to have ya around!

I'd recommend reading up on the Rules if you haven't yet already and also take a peak at the Staff List so you know who to contact in need of any more serious matters.

We also have a Help Section on the forum that you can post in if you need help with the game or forum. Usually can find a bunch of helpful users guiding you there!

Hope to see you around some!! (:
artwork by dehvina

Offline ShapesNBeats

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • (INACTIVE TEMPORARILY)
    • Sky Pupperz
    • skypupperz
    • SkyPupperz
    • SkyPupperz
    • View Profile
    • MeWe