Author Topic: Any ideas on the party chat hint given?  (Read 3274 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Any ideas on the party chat hint given?
« on: July 16, 2019, 01:30:19 am »
So I just got to see the new update and eeeeeeee I'm so happy and proud of what's been added in. One thing that's got my interest though is the new "Activities" section in the party tab.

One "theory" of mine is this could be for quests or something similar to Impressive Title's gameplay, and perhaps that's either what Feral-Heart was supposed to be, but was never finished, or this is the direction staff is deciding to take.

I used to be fairly opposed to the idea, but I'm actually starting to like it in some ways, or at least, I'm not going to be upset over whichever option they decide to go with.

So what's everyone's idea? Sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched it up and didn't see anything so far, at least, nothing directly about this unless I didn't see.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Any ideas on the party chat hint given?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 01:41:17 am »
I honestly want to think that it'll be a mini-game tab of some sorts. What those games are I'm not sure lmao Only things I can think of are maybe a dice roll system, tag, hide and seek, or various other small things. However if not tag or hide and seek, I have an idea of how it could work pff. There's also an Activities tab when you bring up someone's info window. I'm very excited to see what in the world they have planned for those.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 02:18:41 am »
I honestly want to think that it'll be a mini-game tab of some sorts. What those games are I'm not sure lmao Only things I can think of are maybe a dice roll system, tag, hide and seek, or various other small things. However if not tag or hide and seek, I have an idea of how it could work pff. There's also an Activities tab when you bring up someone's info window. I'm very excited to see what in the world they have planned for those.
Oooh I just saw that in the info tab. It reminds me a bit of how you could request to duel in FreeRealms- even if I only remember bits and pieces, it stills reminds me.

Now I wanna go on a hunt to find stuff not covered in the update logs.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 09:28:12 am »
I'm not really sure aside from the "activities" tab.  Ame pretty much summed it up for me.  Party co-op' things?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 05:55:10 pm »
Hmmm...
I would imagine it'll be some sort of 'tracker' based on what the player did specifically..
And everything would be marked off in there. Lol.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 06:28:37 pm »
some kind of quest system i think

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 12:07:25 am »
I think it might be an event thing of sorts for groups. Like you can schedule an "activity" like if there's a roleplay event or a party or something. I'm honestly not sure what it could be, but I hope its something cool!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 09:24:29 am »
Honestly the fact you said "one of you" makes me think that's it's one of the answers that wasn't seconded or already suggested and now I'm on a quest to figure this out.

I think it might be an event thing of sorts for groups. Like you can schedule an "activity" like if there's a roleplay event or a party or something. I'm honestly not sure what it could be, but I hope its something cool!

^ I feel like it's not this since you can view it without someone being in a group or party.

some kind of quest system i think

^ This one would be weird being there's no quests yet. Why work on something for one thing if you seemingly haven't made the one thing to begin with (by that, I mean why work on the ability to do quests with people when you don't already have quests added)? Unless, this has been hidden in the code we can't see.

Which would leave this.

Hmmm...
I would imagine it'll be some sort of 'tracker' based on what the player did specifically..
And everything would be marked off in there. Lol.

or maybe I'm overthinking all this and I need to sleep because it's like 5 AM here

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2019, 10:42:25 am »
Honestly the fact you said "one of you" makes me think that's it's one of the answers that wasn't seconded or already suggested and now I'm on a quest to figure this out.

It's possible it was suggested before... honestly, I don't remember all the suggestions lol
i meant one of you who posted in this topic.

oh, a tip for everyone:
The info window activities tab, and the party activities aren't the same thing, in fact they are a completely different game mechanic. (Even if they could be related later on)

I forgot to specify that but I got what you meant. >.< That's why I only quoted the ones here.

But oh- tiME TO GUESS FOR BOTH
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 08:22:40 pm by A.P.S. »

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2019, 03:33:08 am »

Looks like we got some clues though. Looking forward to seeing what it's all about.