Help & Guidance > Game Help

Missing objects' material

(1/1)

Dark_heart:
So guys, I downloaded Halloween stuff from here and when I wanna export it (without any edits in Object Maker) it says: "cannot find material  for HalloweenSpooks!". One time I had same situation with object group called "Miscellanous" but it was in map maker and... it crashed my game. I'm really lost what should I do...

WolfWorms:
Looks like that pack already has a .object, you shouldn't need to export any of the objects manually unless you're making edits to them. You can find it here :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/161H_ElvI9dxYQAYHLNIqA2enCcNPjtZV, just put HalloweenSpooks.object in your objects folder (FeralHeart\media\objects), and make sure everything from the my_objects .zip goes in FeralHeart\media\objects\my_objects. It should look something this, make sure they aren't in another folder.

Dark_heart:

--- Quote from: WolfWorms on August 04, 2020, 08:11:25 pm ---Looks like that pack already has a .object, you shouldn't need to export any of the objects manually unless you're making edits to them. You can find it here :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/161H_ElvI9dxYQAYHLNIqA2enCcNPjtZV, just put HalloweenSpooks.object in your objects folder (FeralHeart\media\objects), and make sure everything from the my_objects .zip goes in FeralHeart\media\objects\my_objects. It should look something this, make sure they aren't in another folder.

--- End quote ---
Well, I know it have .object file. Problem is diffrent - wanted export it, but I've got message like: "Cannot find material for HalloweenSpooks!" (HalloweenSpooks is name of group ;) ). It showed in Map Maker, but I had sad situation much time ealier - in Map Maker while exporting map got same message, but with Miscellanous group. Needed to close it and next day I couldn't even open the game. Also, I know there's something weird with .material files, because when I loaded meshes, but material what loaded was broken - it showed as BaseWhite or just Yellow-black.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version