Help & Guidance > Game Help

Play on my own map?

(1/1)

wolfhorse26:
OK, so I finally finished my map!!!! But I cant figure out how to play on it! How do I play on my map, and can other people get my map as well?

Rimfrost:
Go to Cape of Distans Worlds, look after the portal and go into it. If you want others to play in it you can send to their email, and also upload on www.mediafire.com

smokey ash:
like rim said go into cape and if you want someone elses map to play on do this

1)get the map link your friend gave you it should look something like this (www.mediafire.com/?.......and 15 numbers and letters after that ) put it into your search bar on the internet

2)mediafire should come up and ask you if you want to download map file (press on the tab and press save NOT open

3)for me it saves the file into downloads in my documents it may save it somewhere else for you)) but go into the file and select everthing in it

4)Copy and paste all the files/folders you selected before into exports on the Cdrive>FeraHeart>exports

5) reset your game and then go to cape and there sould be the map

im very sorry if this makes no sence to anyone who reads it lol but if it does it should help bye

wolfhorse26:
Thanks :) Ive been to the cape of distant worlds and will let my friends get iot soon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version