Help & Guidance > Game Help

Already Downloaded The Patch...?*Nvm*

(1/1)

Fussyjason:
Okay, so I downloaded the patch, but for the map eating charrie problems I had to re-install FeralHeart. The person helping me told me NOT to download the patch.
All was fine, I could go on FH, get my charries back and everything BUT,
Today I log on and it says "Please Download the Latest patch from feral-heart.com"
And I'm thinking "What?"
Should I just download the new patch or would that effect the game?

Nevermind, I figured it out. x3

CrystalWolfx:
Wait I have this problem too! It says I need to download the latest patch also! Did you download it? Where can I download it? Or did you do something else? Thanks! :)

Redlinelies:
Crystal. I sent you a reply to you using pm since you sent me one, but since you use the name "crystal" I don't think you got it.

I wrote this

--- Quote from: Red on June 29, 2011, 04:37:09 am ---Lets get things really clear with the banning.

Mods do never ban without a reason in the game, so if it was a ban you got when playing, it's most likely something you did do or said that isn't allowed. If you tried to log in when you havn't played the game in the recent hour, it might be a ban bug we are dealing with since mac users often get banned because they sometimes give non valid connection information to the server. This can sometimes result in bans around 2 days. I personally can't fix that.

For the patch, if you use a mac, there is no certain way you can play the game right now unless you have wine or crossover installed on your computer that can run windows applications. Otherwise you have to wait until a fix for the "mac version" of feralheart is updated that has wine integrated into it.

If you use a windows computer.

--- Quote ---If you know how to download with torrent, do this.

Uninstall the game completely from the control panel (Because I don't know what you have really done til now)

Download the game installer using torrent

Download the latest patch using torrent

Run the game installer(Not the patch) after it finished the download, once you got the game installed, run the patch installer also downloaded via torrent. Make sure you install both the game AND the patch on the same location, which on default it "C:\FeralHeart".

Run the game, and if you bump into any visual problems, or any error codes, either go into the options menu, set the rendering submode to "Direct3D9" Restart the game, and play.
Remove message
--- End quote ---

If you don't know how to use torrent, then just download them directly, but follow the order I put up. Chances are you might get broken installers when you download via direct downloads so I'd suggest torrent downloads if you know how to, but it might work aswell.

--- End quote ---

May I also add that you NEED to download the patch, otherwise the game wont work in Multiplayer. The download can be found under the "official downloads" and you need to install the patch, just as you installed the game since it's an .exe file.

CrystalWolfx:
Thank you! You are a big help! :)

Fussyjason:
<.< Beat me to it Red. x3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version