Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: karma
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2011, 09:48:06 pm »
Okay, I'm going to be blunt, so you know what you need to improve if you want your karma to go up.

I think your karma is dropping because of your posts. You talk in all upper case in some cases, which is annoying, and you misspell and stretch words. The word "cool" has two letter Os, not sixteen. I also noticed in one of my help threads you were asking if someone could give you the link to a trap map, which we were just discussing whether or not a person could be reported for harassment ( You also double posted AND your posts were also off topic, and I personally bit you for that, because it was spamming my thread). Also, many people who have opinions on IT lose karma, because people are just like that.  I have also noticed you double post, which isn't acceptable and can lead to being bitten.

Now by all means this doesn't make you a bad person, and nobody hates you or anything, however your lack of forum etiquette is the reason your karma is dropping.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2011, 01:29:45 am »
^ That's basically it, what Sameth said. I have noticed it myself, and honestly, I have bitten you for it as well, when you were spamming about the trap map. The last thing we need is to encourage people who are harrasing members.

And you just have to look up at your triple posts above to see another reason why people get irrtated and bite you.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2011, 03:12:32 am »
Okay, I'm going to be blunt, so you know what you need to improve if you want your karma to go up.

I think your karma is dropping because of your posts. You talk in all upper case in some cases, which is annoying, and you misspell and stretch words. The word "cool" has two letter Os, not sixteen. I also noticed in one of my help threads you were asking if someone could give you the link to a trap map, which we were just discussing whether or not a person could be reported for harassment ( You also double posted AND your posts were also off topic, and I personally bit you for that, because it was spamming my thread). Also, many people who have opinions on IT lose karma, because people are just like that.  I have also noticed you double post, which isn't acceptable and can lead to being bitten.

Now by all means this doesn't make you a bad person, and nobody hates you or anything, however your lack of forum etiquette is the reason your karma is dropping.

This.