Author Topic: Failed to connect to front server  (Read 959 times)

Offline TundraDragon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Failed to connect to front server
« on: October 13, 2019, 02:54:41 am »
I just got an account and have been trying to play the game, yet when I log in I get the "can't connect to front server" error message.

I'm doing everything right - I have the "play game" page open on my browser in the background, my user/pass are both correct, internet is fine, and none of my computer protections recognize the game as a threat. I've even uninstalled + reinstalled the game, and it didn't help much either.

I'm not sure what else I could do/need to do to fix this, as all other (recent) threads I found reporting the same problem end in the user figuring it out them self and not saying what went wrong.

(just in case it helps - I'm using Windows 10 and my browser is Opera)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Failed to connect to front server
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 07:34:55 am »
Is Opera using the built in proxy setting?  (Been a while since i used opera, back when it was awesome)
Because the log in page will think you're not actually you if the proxy was active.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline INLVV

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 05:53:29 pm »
So I've downloaded Feral Heart after years and want to play it again, I've registered recently and went on Feral Heart, typed in my Username, password (they're correct) and when I press the "Log in" I immediately freeze, can someone tell me what's wrong with my game?

Offline TundraDragon

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 10:14:28 pm »
Is Opera using the built in proxy setting?  (Been a while since i used opera, back when it was awesome)
Because the log in page will think you're not actually you if the proxy was active.

It might be that, as I logged in with Microsoft's Edge and it worked like a charm. The only "proxy" setting I could find in Opera, however, linked me to my computer's proxy settings. So it could also be a compatibility issue with Opera in general (which wouldn't surprise me, as not even Discord Video Chat is usable in Opera).

Still, thank you so much! ^^

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt