Epic!
0 (0%)
Coolness!
0 (0%)
Meh....
1 (33.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Dungeon, your eternal failure is now on the internet.
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Buru Ryu Senshi (13+)  (Read 5782 times)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Buru Ryu Senshi (13+)
« on: September 26, 2011, 12:06:56 am »
                                                                                   ~~~Chapter 1: Non-Human~~~
Sen paced the floor back and forth, eating a stick of beef jerkey. "Senshi... At least try to send your saturday evening wisely. It doesn't last forever." Sen stopped as she whipped herself around and stared into Midori's terrianium. "Not what MY parents did to me! And I thought I'd forget..." A yellow labrador emerged into Sen's room. "Sen your mom wants you." the dog said. Sen nodded "Okay, Kimu. Midori you come with me." She grabbed Midori by the torso. Sen walked downstairs as Kimu followed. "Senshi. Why dont you go to the park? It's a beautiful day out." Sen's mom asked her. "Cause. I just dont." Sen sighed "But I'll go, if it makes you happy." She walked out the door and to the back of the house. "Kimu go into the forest and dig up the small box near that cedar tree and bring it to me in the park." Kimu nodded and turned into a golden-scaled dragon and flew into the forest. "Okay. Now let's go." Midori said climbing up Sen's arm and onto her shoulder.

(This is a short chapter. Isnt it? Also this story is more Japanese based. In case you didnt know +U+
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:57:02 pm by DungeonSiegeWolf »

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Buru Ryu Senshi
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 02:02:06 am »
                                                                        ~~Chapter 2: Self-centered
"Hope Kimu's gonna be okay." Midori whispered in Sen's ear. "Ah that old [edit] gonna be fine." Sen said. When they emerged the park there was noone there. "Ah yes. Noone in sight, just the way I like it." Sen yelled happily. Her eagerness was interupeted by the whip of Midori's tail. "You're not alone Senshi." Sen looked to her left seeing a teen boy sitting on a bench, writing in a notepad and reading a book at the same time. "Oh great not him again." Sen protested, facepalming. The boy stoped and looked up and Sen. "Hey Senshi! How's it going?" Sen looked away. "Wipe that god damn grin off your face before I rip it off. Leave me alone Kuro." Sen clenched her fists a little. Kuro did a small headtilt "You goin somewhere?" he closed his book and notepad. "No. Why?" Sen moved her black hair out of her face. Kuro shrugged "Dunno. Just thought you were." His watch made a tiking sound. "I gotta go. See you around." Kuro got up and walked away. "Oh thank god he left." Senshi sighed doing another facepalm. A horried shriek rose from the north forest. Sen and Midori shot straight up. "That's Kimu!" Midori yelled. Sen ran to the sound with Midori on her shoulder. She tripped over a rock and landed onto the forest floor, sending Midori flying into the air also landing into the ground. Midori gasped a little as she regained her conscious. "Sen look! A black rose. It's a sign that Kage's here!" Sen got up qiuckly "He must've attacked Kimu. Let's fly swift." Midori wasted no time. She transomed into her dragon form, a bright green dragon with mild wound-healing powers. Sen did the same, A blue dragon with immense lighting powers fit for any storm. Both of them streched their wings and leaped making their tails hit the ground making a thawp! sound and shot up in the air.

More of a chapter I should say :P I'm horrible at making chapters. Should I do more? :U
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 01:01:38 am by Sameth »

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 02:13:39 am »
I failed a little up there >.< sorry

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 12:42:55 am »
                                                                        ~~Chapter 3: Kage Ryuu~~
"See him?" Senshi yelled in the wind. Midori was thrashing her head side to side, searching the forest. There was golden glow in the large bunch of trees. "It's Kimu!" Midori yelled. She dove into the trees, Senshi did the same. They both landed on the bloody ground. A gold dragon stained with blood was fliching on the ground helplessly. Midori ran past Senshi over to the almost dead dragon.

"Kimu ry?!" Midori yelled with shock. She tried to nudge him and push him awake, but the fataly wounded dragon stayed still. "I see your friend is no match for me, Senshi and Midori." A shadow called upon them. Senshi and Midori both whipped around to see a black dragon. "This no place for you Kage." Senshi said aggressively. A smirk streched across Kage's muzzle showing blood-stained and sharp teeth. "How can I be insulted by my own apprentice?" he said intensivly with dark happiness. Senshi's head started to spark with electricity. "You're the cause of my parents abandoning me" Kage took a few steps back. "You can't hurt me. None of you can..." Senshi shot forwards targeting him. Kage disappeared before Senshi could touch him. Senshi landed on her clawed feet and scanned the land. "[edit]"

"Senshi. You couldn't beat Kage even if you tried.." Midori protested. Senshi returned into her human form. "[edit], I dont care. But we'll get him someday."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 01:02:44 am by Sameth »

Offline super-cookiemonster

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • That's you George: bizarre, fixed, cold.
    • View Profile
Re: Buru Ryu Senshi (13+)
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 12:52:30 am »
LOL! ''[edit], I don't care..." \oUo/
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 01:03:01 am by Sameth »
Well, there are worse things
Than staring at the water on a Sunday
There are worse things
Than staring at the water
As you're posing for a picture
After sleeping on the ferry
After getting up at seven
To come over to an island
In the middle of a river
Half an hour from the city
On a Sunday
On a Sunday in the park with...
George.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 01:03:40 am »
Just a friendly reminder that swearing is not allowed in the forum.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 02:14:34 am »
Oh. Sorry about that... Would you like me to edit it?

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 02:20:49 am »
I've already removed the swears, but if you'd like you can replace the [edit]s with less harsh words :)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 02:27:42 am »
Eh... This story's a thousand years old and means nothing to me anymore..

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2019, 05:08:26 am »
Eh... This story's a thousand years old and means nothing to me anymore..

bruh...