Author Topic: What Do YOU Do in FeralHeart?  (Read 4664 times)

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: What Do YOU Do in FeralHeart?
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 05:47:01 pm »
What I do in Feral Heart is talk to players, role-play, and stalk around people's biographies. Sometimes, when I'm not online, I like to experiment with new character designs by the default markings and items. I do this very often because I always love to come up with looks that I may not have tried or considered before.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Ironic

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2021, 12:28:05 am »
Unlike some folks, I am not much of an outgoing person in the game. I like to stay in one spot and sit there for hours, days even if I had a computer. I periodically check my laptop to see if anyone whisper or anything, but otherwise I am very secluded and very quiet. But no person should be afraid when they see me, I love talking to people and love a good conversation. Due to social skills, I wouldn't be the person to be depended on when it comes to enlightening a conversation, but I can engage and keep going c:

I dont normally roleplay as people have different style and taste -some are strict and I dont have the time to be schooled. In most cases I usually look for groups that aren't roleplay based, only social groups. C: I try my best to mingle with people, but if I am not well appericated nor liked, I will remove myself from the situation.

And welp thats all I do. I just come with friends or to clear my mind.

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2021, 01:12:00 am »
I currently run two RP groups (found in the advertisement board-- yes they are both open ^^') and tend to hang-out with my friends I made through recruiting staff. I also enjoy preset and map-making, and sometimes will double tab in TG just to vibe with the community. As an old FH player, there's no vibe like the bunched-up players in the social parts of the map-- even if it's quiet it's still comforting.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2021, 02:45:10 am »
usually just sit around with my friends and rp.
sometimes i'll use it as a creative outlet.. i have a preset and some maps sitting around in wip folders..
iunno, not a whole lot i'm prompted to do but i'll still be on for a bit every day.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

SpicyDirt

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2021, 04:06:12 pm »
Normally I sit around and talk with friends. Recently I have been trying to work out the plot and lore of a new group I plan on starting, so I will be tabbing working through Drive trying to find something that works together. Sometimes you can find me exploring the maps - I think it is important for everyone to "refamiliarize" themselves with the maps every so often. I love finding people out there on the other maps either talking to friends, roleplaying, or just exploring like I am!

Other times I will join and throw up a movie on the other monitor and watch the chat pass. Sometimes I like to join in if the topic is of major interest or such, but sometimes my mind gets past me and I won't notice the chat, huehue.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2021, 12:55:36 am »
Make presets, new friends, mess with shaders on the game, and jump parties.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2021, 08:00:38 am »
Mostly taking screenshot of my lava bean, if I'm not busy LOL, usually making maps
On new account Aiiokia

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2021, 04:15:31 am »
I'm usually the active kind of type of player! I rarely ever just sit around, doing nothing, unless I am multi-tasking or doing other things at the moment.
I love joining prides or packs and have a nice, outgoing roleplay with them, and just a fun time in general. I'm also very friendly, so I tend to get pretty chatty once you get to know me. 

Sometimes I like to visit the old maps to receive the old nostalgia feeling, but at times it upsets me, because they're absolutely deserted. Memories of the maps being full just really hit hard to see them lifeless and empty. However, on some occasion I like to just chill in a silent, peaceful map like Kibou Ridge. That map is very beautiful, and I can spend a lot of time there just staring at the northern lights. I've even made some memories of playing Hide and Seek there with my friends. :3

And last but not least, I do a heck ton of presets while I'm offline. x'DD
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art