Poll

Would You Join?

Yes
No

Author Topic: How Would You Feel If You Were Asked To Be A Moderator?  (Read 38249 times)

Offline xXLockedXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Asked To Be A Moderator?
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2015, 05:54:34 pm »
i wanna be a what
wat
um
hhhmmm
hh
h
uh
sorry what i wanna wat
uh

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2015, 05:19:44 pm »
Ah, what a lovely question! Of course, I'd accept, but I would ask questions as what they would expect me to do, such as moderate Stone Bridge, host movie nights, 'ave parties, and whatever else mods do. 'Twould be such a pleasure and a honor to work beside such lovely floofs.

I would be most happy to be apart of the staff, as Feral Heart has b'come m'adopted baby and the community m'family. I would do everything in m'power to make sure everyone is as happy as can be and enjoying their stay in the many realms of Feral Heart.

Of course, 'twould be a lot of work, keeping an eye on things, watching the help board with a keen eye to make sure no one needs help, and just moderate all the boards themselves to make sure no drama begins.

The staff do such a lovely job, and if they picked me to help them in their quest to keep good ole Feral Heart running, why, I'd drop m'fruit cup and begin right away! 'Twould be a very nervous few days, however, trying to keep up with the staff standards, but I'd be most excited and happy. I'm sure I'd pick it up soon 'nuff though.

But yes, being apart of the staff be one of m'dreams in this game. This game and the community truly 'ave a special place in m'heart. Why, if it weren't f'er this game, Enoki wouldn't exist, I wouldn't be writing a book, nor working on a Enomated short. {Hueh, see what I did there?}

I suppose I took up m'allotted word count and then some, yes? Terribly sorry f'er the speech.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 09:55:19 pm »
I think it would be cool I mean stuff like that never really happens to me XD but if I were a mod I would try and do my best by being one I would accept cause I think it would be cool and fun
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Preach

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2015, 10:25:20 pm »
If I was to get promoted,to a higher rank, I will most likely accept. Even though i usually like to look for Impressive title servers that are accepting staff and have been a staff before, I would feel like a newbie since this community is much larger and is extremely active. Then again, I will feel honor.

Offline Dacota101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2015, 10:53:44 am »
I would be like, *Screams* YUSSSHSHSHSHHS!!!! OHMAHGAWHS! Ahm, I was meant to say, Yes xDD

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2015, 02:25:04 pm »
I would feel pretty honoured that I was the one chosen to do this job. However I would immediately decline. I'm not interested in moderation as crazy as that sounds. There are plenty of other people in the world that are both interested in the job and would do good at the job. Plus I am a legally consenting adult as well as I'm not only married but I live with my wife and our animals. Adult life and work takes up more than half of my day everyday. I'm not in the position do anything but that.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:49:37 pm by Berrymutt »

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2015, 04:24:22 pm »
Firstly, I would be extremely happy to be seen as capable of taking the job in the first place; the Staff must always make sure they're getting the right people on their team, and even though it doesn't seem like it, it is actually and incredibly big deal for them and the community.
Secondly, I would think about what I have done to deserve this offered position, and what I would do in the future; what I am capable of that adds to the skills of a Moderator, what I would need to work on and how the rest of the community might see me.
Finally, I would take the job if I felt like I was actually worthy enough. However I would not go rubbing it in to everyone, I would put all of my dedication into making sure I'm good at what I have been placed into doing, and know that many situations I'll come across can sometimes mean I have to sacrifice many things. It's a big responsibility guys; I would happily take the job, but I wouldn't see it as a way to get 'famous', just a way to help FeralHeart in all, and feel honoured to be trusted by the rest of the Staff to help them look after the game and the people inside it.
<3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2015, 11:10:48 pm »
Speaking from past experience huehue;
I was pretty confused tbh, or well, surprised partially because I was too young at that stage (was 15 when I was offered, I think the limit was 16 back then). And whilst I was honoured and flattered that I was offered the position, it wasn't a decision I wanted to rush into. So I asked for a day to think about it before accepting :P
If I was asked again now though.. I'd be.. Surprised and confused since I've been gone for a year xD Not sure if I'd accept tbh. Like, I'd want to because I've missed the community but at the same time it feels like I don't know that much anymore about FH due to my absence. So -shrug-
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Agentpaws

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Out of Order
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2015, 08:12:14 pm »
I would most likely accept, because even though it is obviously not all fun-&-games, the community on Feralheart is so loving. I simply adore it. I would definitely be shocked, though. Although I love to help people out, make friends with you lovely floofs & make things for this game, etc etc, I think there would always be better-suited people for the job. I would truthfully be nervous that I would screw up somehow, hehe. I'm a butterfingers--always have been! I feel like I am a rather kind person when it comes to helping people out & chatting with fellow members, but I have a hard time telling people 'no!' That's not a very admirable quality if you wish to be a moderator, unfortunately. :D

Avatar by yours truly! In-game Username: AgentPaws

Offline Viperther

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2015, 09:34:04 pm »
I'd be pretty shocked... As much as I would want to accept, I'd probably decline, since I don't really know how to tell people to stop, and I would probably get crowds all over me! cx