Author Topic: The Day My Gender Was Assumed.  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
The Day My Gender Was Assumed.
« on: June 03, 2019, 12:45:44 am »
Today in the afternoon, I was walking in The Grounds, taste-testing rocks, talking to the ghost of Tony Stark, and sleeping.  I was F3-ing around the map, until I noticed.. Red was online! So I ran over. Until I realized he was away from the keyboard. Other people were there too, that's when I said; "What if Red has an evil twin named "Blue"?" Faewyn laughed, and then someone told me I should make Red's twin brother, so that's what I did, then I decided to make Blue look more friendly. Then the other people made, Orange, Violet, Pink, Green, and Teal, and Black but he left. We were all laying and siting by him. It was so fun! Until... Some random feline came and started purring on me, and kept trying to join my group, which I kept rejecting. She said; "Puuuuuuuuuuuuuur Blue" And then she lied down right next to me. It was so weird, since I am a girl. Then she whispered me a "<3" I was not gonna take it no more, so I whispered back. And what I said was "o.O I'm a girl." She replied with ".........." And then left. A few hours(?) Later, I was chasing a small flying cat. And me and "A Dead Yin Yang" were tired and didn't want to chase her anymore, I settled down, and then Red came on. So I said "Hey Red's on!" And he said "Mhello" and that's the end! Pretty Random.. In the meantime enjoy these snug shiba inu!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: The Day My Gender Was Assumed.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 12:48:14 am »
you know out of all the reactions you could have to having a rainbow cult surrounding you

that's fairly reasonable

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
Re: The Day My Gender Was Assumed.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 02:30:42 am »
Lol I remember seeing a screenshot of the different colored people yesterday. Sounds like you had lots of fun during it! Wish I could've been there to see it happen. xD