Author Topic: Feral Flashback  (Read 11648 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Flashback | Post your favorite screenshots here!
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2019, 04:01:50 pm »
Here's a small variety of screenshot highlights collected in my folder with some familiar faces and friends...

It was a pleasure to have you all and many more as part of my 2019, in one way or another. Here's to 2020, my sweeties.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 05:03:38 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

midnightstar86

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2019, 04:40:49 pm »
that is  more then 5 screenshots

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2020, 08:29:22 am »
that is  more then 5 screenshots

Hey there, hon! Each individual person can submit 5 of their own screenshots! Everyone who's posted has only posted 5 or less, all is well!

You are amazing <3

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2020, 02:37:09 pm »
No they're correct! I had posted more than I have presented there. I just forgot to choose my favourites and remove the excess before posting and corrected it after they noticed the 5+ screenshots.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2020, 12:44:44 am »
There are so many good memories and screenshots, it's extremely hard to pick just five! Thankfully I was able to make up my mind =)

The day I took this screenshot was when a dear friend of mine, ExplorerX, finally made an account after days of begging him to. One of my other close friends, Aquillaflyer, happened to be online at the time so we sat around and spent a good hour chatting with each other.

One of my favorite screenshots of an old group, NightRaid Wolf Pack. There's a huge story behind the group and what the group as a whole, members and all, went through throughout many years. From what I know the group is still alive today, but has since moved to another game.

Yet another time when a dear friend of mine, Sora, joined me on FeralHeart after playing the waiting game for him to get a laptop. Showed him around and got overly confused with adding presets, items and markings to his game lmao

This was taken shortly after I had officially became a MIT. I spent a good hour or two with Phyry just chatting and having fun goofing off in Kibou.

Spending time one late night with .Shatteric. and Esarosa in Suavis Wolf Pack. That group really felt like a family to me, and while the group is no more, I will forever remember those times together.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2020, 08:24:35 am »
ooo i got a few

this was 2015 i think? before the big update. i met this new player and we talked and roleplayed, eventually ran into a pack on L island whom were kind enough to rp with us. i tried to capture character in this screenshot.
this was probably one of the last times i actually roleplayed with someone. don't think i have the character anymore.

a screenshot taken a bit after the update in 2016. it was my signature pic for a time. i downloaded an ENB mod and i was testing out how the environment looked.

i think i was talking to some people in this screenshot. i don't remember exactly, but i do like the mood in this. 2016

a funny screenshot of a good time i was having with friends i met that day. i forgot to disable nametags in this one so if you are in here i apologize. xd also 2016

midnightstar86

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2020, 03:48:19 pm »
just one of your friends char is named weed oh god i shouldn't have said that but i find that funny

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2020, 04:08:01 pm »
This is such an amazing idea! Here's what I found:

This screenshot isn't anything special, simply Deucaliorn and Mute hanging out.

Winter Party 2k18

M E M O R I E S <3

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Nyctenix

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2020, 04:35:23 am »
ohhey so I never post here, but I saw this thread and couldn't resist.
Unfortunately I lost majority of my screenshots throughout the years, but I still have a few old ones to share.

This was my very first pack, made back in 2012. It was called Mania Vuotto and didn't last very long lmao.

---

A pack I joined back in 2014, where I met some of my best friends today.

---

Just a silly picture of my bb, Kyzetrox

---

One of my favorite unedited screenshots.

---

And of course.. Seether Carnage, the group that was formed back in 2011. Some of the best memories I've had on this game and will never forget.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 04:43:28 am by Nyctenix »
avatar made by MykalaBlu@deviantart

Offline COYOTE94

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • gay gay homosexual gay
    • coyotethistle
    • View Profile
    • art
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2020, 12:56:11 am »
unfortunately ive moved pcs so many times that i dont have any of my screenshots and had to grab what i had from deviantart!

this is probably the earliest screenshot i have from the game! it was posted in march of 2012, which is actually a lot earlier than i remember when i started to play, which surprised me :0
may remake this gal in game again, who knows!!

this one actually came as a surprise to me!!! if you dont know, there was this series on youtube called the truth of feralheart which i absolutely loved as a little kid
i actually was the character named skye in this and didnt realize it until like four years later!

now this is a special one,, i met this lovely group of people by random chance one day back in 2016! im the little green cat in the bottom right
i actually met them through me playin on my nala character (i had an obsession for her at the time hgdbj) and joined in a goofy rp with the largest character there, jasper!

frosty (on her peridot character here) is probably the one person from that group i actually grew to become good friends with!! it actually got me super excited to play because id be able to meet up with her!
eventually we exchanged deviantart usernames, and even though she sparsely gets on deviantart now, im very glad to have gotten to know her uwu

COYOTE | THEY/IT