Author Topic: What on Earth happened to the original Impressive Title???  (Read 2669 times)

Offline ImagineMatt

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Pink Kitten
    • View Profile
What on Earth happened to the original Impressive Title???
« on: April 15, 2020, 07:09:45 pm »
So I came across this thread https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60758.10 just now, and was excited to know that the game was up and running again... until I seen that it was abandoned, I think? Idk I might be incorrect, but it raises a question in my head that won't stop nagging at me.

What happened to the original Impressive Title? Sadly I've never known about it when it was around And I WISH I did and I would really love to know why it died a long time ago. Sorry if that's not proper wording, but yeah if anyone knows the actual reason, please comment below, and sorry if this question has already been asked before.
OMG DA FINGAH!!!!!

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: What on Earth happened to the original Impressive Title???
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 08:05:13 pm »
The OG IT was shut down and replaced with FH, and Kovu, the creator, made it an open source game, hence the IT game spinoffs.

SpicyDirt

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 10:59:50 pm »
Yeah, as Lark stated, IT is now an open source with many different spin-offs. There are plenty of servers that are still up and running. Dragon's Den (used to be quite popular), Reflection of Spirits, Dawn of Eternity, and a few others. A list (current as of 5 days ago) can be found right here: https://www.deviantart.com/united-minds/art/Impressive-Title-Servers-Updated-on-3-21-20-455021949

(I do know that it says updated on 3-21-2020, but the OP did change a few things 5 days ago according to the comments)

Offline ImagineMatt

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Pink Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 11:33:09 pm »
I also decided to do a little research on it too and from what I've read on the wikifur of IT, the game got hacked many times and stuff like that. Well that sucks. Ah well. At least there's some spin off IT servers to play. But anyways thanks for the explanations guys, this thread can be closed whenever.
OMG DA FINGAH!!!!!

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 11:40:19 pm »
But anyways thanks for the explanations guys, this thread can be closed whenever.
I'll go ahead and lock this then. c:
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.