Author Topic: A Message  (Read 5874 times)

screamingcat

A Message
« on: July 21, 2020, 10:15:12 pm »
In the effort that nothing is properly addressed and this “war” waged between everyone continues, here are a few negotiable terms for FH staff to make amends for the mistake made.

Razmirz
As someone who wanted Spirit banned in the first place for false rumors, it is your duty to hold yourself accountable and apologize to xSpirit for the harm your rumors caused. You should also apologize to your current staff for creating further havoc that brought them down the rabbit hole with you.

Suragaha
For your constant and pressing attacks targeted to specific members of the community, it would be in your best interest to not only apologize to those you targeted, but to hold yourself accountable. Punishments should be in order for an abuse of power, a list is provided for your choice.

1. Termination (removed of your position entirely)
2. Demotion (promptly dropped to Moderator)
3. Abstinence (you will remain uninvolved in future FH projects for the next 3 projects, not contributing one ounce to what is decided)
4. Exposition (you will create a public post apologizing to the community as well as exposing your wrong doings, allowing the community to witness your mistakes as well as what went down in the staff room during your ban-spree decision)

Ressy
You will be the one to post a new helpline thread and dedicate your time creating an easy and suitable guided topic to assure the safety of your community. You and Ame will create a public apology highlighting your disagreement, and work toward creating a new thread to help provide a safe haven for community members.
-
FH Staff
You will comply and contribute to a public announcement detailing why you chose to agree to the banning spree and apologize for your behavior. You will also publicly contribute to exploiting your alt accounts used to target community members and apologize for exploiting information used to target others. Together, you will all form a post and create and rewrite a new safety policy that allows users to request account termination if they find their information as been compromised. You will also allow users who have been banned on the forums from any time presently into the future, adding a section to the forum for banned users to appeal a ban or have their account terminated upon request.

Furthermore, FHU and FH will be kept separate and all rumors spread by either team will be subject to be removed promptly and swiftly. Both sides will be left alone, and allow both games to run independently without rumors or strife.

Thank you for your consideration.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: A Message
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 10:19:30 pm »

Offline Birchsucks

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 10:19:57 pm »
The fh staff dont seem to understand that they have lost their power over the community. Here's a tip: you guys are no longer in charge here. You have 0 right to be making demands. Better atone now, before the community decides that they'll never forgive you. To be honest, it might be too late.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 10:22:21 pm »
The fh staff dont seem to understand that they have lost their power over the community. Here's a tip: you guys are no longer in charge here. You have 0 right to be making demands. Better atone now, before the community decides that they'll never forgive you. To be honest, it might be too late.

Noooooo you broke the "This" chain before it even began

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 10:29:44 pm »
I do like the idea of keeping FH and FHU seperate, agree with that 100%.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 12:32:22 am »
Hi, I'd like to take a moment to show you all something that a good handful of people are experiencing in the Feral Neighborhood server! This also effects new accounts, as I've learned while in the middle of typing this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

We made a thread a while back titled "Let's have a talk about censorship." which asked why was the mental health resource thread that xSpirit made in December suddenly deleted. Everything eventually delved into how Feral Heart staff are abusing their powers to censor people who speak out against them. What happened to that thread? It got locked, so nobody else can talk about the unfair censorship happening on the forums. 2 more threads appeared after, one condemning the actions of Feral Heart staff's behavior ("Wow...") and another about how Feral Heart staff have possibly violated their own privacy policy ("privacy policy concerns"). What happened to those threads? They didn't just get locked, they also got moved to a board that only Feral Heart staff can see, thus censoring the situation further by hiding everything that happened. Right now, there's 2 more threads up, "Imagine Proving a Point" and this one. Everything has been backed up with screenshots and put on the Wayback Machine.
This right here in just 2 of the images I gathered out of all the ones being shared in the server, is BLATANT censoring. You're not even trying to hide it anymore and it's repulsive and appalling. I have no other words for how this situation makes me feel. It sparks a kind of sadness inside of me, especially seeing how in one thread you told a member that there is no need to be rude to those with opposing views because when you open a discussion thread, you must be open to discussion .

Feral Heart staff.
We want to believe in you. We want to trust you. But right now.... we can't.
You guys are corrupt, unprofessional, and have been consumed with power. Your hearts are filled with a lust to control.
Despite all this, we do not hate you and do not have ill intent for you or this game. The rouges who have sent death threats are not us and are not represented by us and we actively agree that those actions are terrible and we condemn those people. But this is not meant to be weaponized against us and this does not invalidate our genuine concerns and criticism. If the rouges are affecting you this badly, please step down from your position and away from your device and come back with a calm, rational head.
Please clean the wax out of your ears, wipe the sleep from your eyes, and pay attention (That may sound rude but that's not the intention). We aren't asking much of you. We are trying our best to give you a chance, even when met with such passive aggressiveness and poor responses. Communicate with us, the community, and with yourselves (including you, Razmirz). There are no more excuses, exaggerations, hyperbole, sugarcoating, jokes, nothing.
Unban the others and let's have a direct conversation about this.

If anything in these posts gets hidden/removed/deleted or any of these actual posts gets hidden/removed/deleted... you're proving our point.
If this thread gets locked, hidden, and/or deleted... you're proving our point.
Do not turn this into a "dictatorship".
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 12:38:57 am by wolfsquad »

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 01:29:57 am »
Hi, I'd like to take a moment to show you all something that a good handful of people are experiencing in the Feral Neighborhood server! This also effects new accounts, as I've learned while in the middle of typing this.

We made a thread a while back titled "Let's have a talk about censorship." which asked why was the mental health resource thread that xSpirit made in December suddenly deleted. Everything eventually delved into how Feral Heart staff are abusing their powers to censor people who speak out against them. What happened to that thread? It got locked, so nobody else can talk about the unfair censorship happening on the forums. 2 more threads appeared after, one condemning the actions of Feral Heart staff's behavior ("Wow...") and another about how Feral Heart staff have possibly violated their own privacy policy ("privacy policy concerns"). What happened to those threads? They didn't just get locked, they also got moved to a board that only Feral Heart staff can see, thus censoring the situation further by hiding everything that happened. Right now, there's 2 more threads up, "Imagine Proving a Point" and this one. Everything has been backed up with screenshots and put on the Wayback Machine.
This right here in just 2 of the images I gathered out of all the ones being shared in the server, is BLATANT censoring. You're not even trying to hide it anymore and it's repulsive and appalling. I have no other words for how this situation makes me feel. It sparks a kind of sadness inside of me, especially seeing how in one thread you told a member that there is no need to be rude to those with opposing views because when you open a discussion thread, you must be open to discussion .

Feral Heart staff.
We want to believe in you. We want to trust you. But right now.... we can't.
You guys are corrupt, unprofessional, and have been consumed with power. Your hearts are filled with a lust to control.
Despite all this, we do not hate you and do not have ill intent for you or this game. The rouges who have sent death threats are not us and are not represented by us and we actively agree that those actions are terrible and we condemn those people. But this is not meant to be weaponized against us and this does not invalidate our genuine concerns and criticism. If the rouges are affecting you this badly, please step down from your position and away from your device and come back with a calm, rational head.
Please clean the wax out of your ears, wipe the sleep from your eyes, and pay attention (That may sound rude but that's not the intention). We aren't asking much of you. We are trying our best to give you a chance, even when met with such passive aggressiveness and poor responses. Communicate with us, the community, and with yourselves (including you, Razmirz). There are no more excuses, exaggerations, hyperbole, sugarcoating, jokes, nothing.
Unban the others and let's have a direct conversation about this.

If anything in these posts gets hidden/removed/deleted or any of these actual posts gets hidden/removed/deleted... you're proving our point.
If this thread gets locked, hidden, and/or deleted... you're proving our point.
Do not turn this into a "dictatorship".
Y. E. S.
You've taken what words I could have spoken right out of my mouth, and probably many others.
This thread probably WILL get locked deleted, or hidden, which is again just proving our point.
The staff really need to READ this thread and take the stuff into their head instead of pushing it away as if it's nothing.
I don't mean to come off as rude, I'm just a little frustrated with this whole situation.

And to you all who've spoken up about this, you probably need to hear this: Thank you for speaking up.
i'm back cause i'm bored as hell.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2020, 06:37:46 pm »
Threads like this are why i can never take you seriously.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2020, 06:42:03 pm »

May I ask why? It seems you don't like drama. And that's totally fine. But this isn't some nonsensical situation. This isn't people trying to stir the pot for no reason. It's simply users trying to keep the community informed and voice their frustration. A lot of unjust things have happened within the past week, and so naturally, the community wants answers. Is that such a bad thing?

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2020, 06:45:04 pm »

Genuinely asking--who is the 'you' is in this situation? Can you explain why you don't take them seriously?
I believe these are a reasonable list of demands. Have you been following the situation that has happened? Because it's not entirely baseless.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?