Author Topic: To clear a few things up..  (Read 12127 times)

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
Re: To clear a few things up..
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2020, 08:42:07 pm »
When working in a professional environment (although FH Staff Team environment isn't exactly the top tier of professional, but STILL professional) people are going to look up to you and pinpoint just about every step you take, regardless of whether or not it is a mistake.
No one can control what's held against them Dylan, that's not how life works. Otherwise if it were, the word 'hate' would co-exist. As would 'dislike' and 'distaste', crimes could be committed without anything done to prevent, because oh yeah... in the ideal world, no one wants to be hated for their decisions.
But working in a professional environment means we're much more likely to hold grudges. It's unavoidable. There is more emotional dependency on that person's shoulders coming from the people "beneath" them. So telling people to not hold a grudge is not a reasonable response, but that's just imo. If you do something wrong, you're going to be held accountable for those actions long-term and sorry will not always be the only thing required for people to move forward.

I don't get where your idea has come from to suddenly pull petty moves when creating such a scenario has 0 relation to what's actually going on, but whatever. You do you, but that doesn't justify any of what happened - from BOTH sides.
It sounds like you don't want things to be held against the Staff but would happily hold something against the community. Double standards, but maybe I'm misreading.

To clarify, my point is that things aren't gonna improve until both sides can put aside their differences. Until then, things aren't going to improve. My post wasn't intended to be some sort of "petty move" with double-standards. It was my way of saying that we all need to put aside our differences. And I apologize if anyone misunderstood that.

And yes, there has to be accountability. However, I think that the whole "probation" or "demotion" idea would be more appropriate than a "you need to step down" sort of thing.

It is times like this when we need compromise from both sides.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2020, 06:34:10 am »
wack

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Egritte

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2020, 02:50:37 pm »
lmaooo this is such a deadbeat game full of toxic players and staff members. do yourselves a favour and delete this Removed by moderator. or bring back the old feralheart,the update was completely unnecessary ???
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 03:47:38 pm by PrettyReckless »

Offline Egritte

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2020, 03:02:30 pm »
and btw ban me if u want throw me in jail but y'all are perfectly aware how Removed by moderator this game turned out to be.. peace xoxo
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 03:47:51 pm by PrettyReckless »

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2020, 03:50:57 pm »
lmaooo this is such a deadbeat game full of toxic players and staff members. do yourselves a favour and delete this Removed by moderator. or bring back the old feralheart,the update was completely unnecessary ???
Maybe try to look on it from diffrent side - game still be deadbeat if we'll be still talking about "unnecessarlity" of updates. Easy way, nobody would join game where people are talking only about old maps. People left, but there were many other reasons - people got more years old, it's normal for any game. We can't play games forever. Also if staff would bring back them, what then? FH is so under-member, it wouldn't be as popular as it was.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 06:29:45 pm by PrettyReckless »
On new account Aiiokia

Offline CrimsonCell

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2020, 05:14:33 pm »
Thanks for this