Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 1812 times)

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Thank You
« on: August 28, 2020, 08:30:42 pm »
Dear Community of FeralHeart,

Over a great many years we have faced the good, the bad, and the ugly, yet no matter what it is we still stand. This is no accident. You have shown great strength and strong bonds, continuing to stand tall and proving time and time again that you are more than just a player. In a way, we are all part of a family here, enduring hardships, supporting eachother's efforts, showing that even in our toughest times we are still here for one another. These are not the acts of random people who couldn't care less what happened, these are the acts of true friendships, true family, and heroes. I myself would not trade this away, not for anything nor anyone. Please know that this is all greatly appreciated.

You all deserve much more than what you have now, and we are painfully aware of how poorly many things in the past have been done or executed. Please understand that these things had good intent behind them when they were originally thought of, and that there is still a way and a will to change them for the better of us all. However, as you all may know by now, nothing can be done in an instant and current conditions make production an extremely slow process, for which we can only ask your understanding that we simply can not act as swiftly nor effectively as we would otherwise be able and like to. Rest assured that we do hear every idea, suggestion, complaint, criticism, or general feedback that is provided and that we would love nothing more than to mold the game into what is desired.

There is still hope.
Thank you.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 08:50:49 pm »
Thank you for the message Vortex, we should stray strong in these hard times to bloom once again and make FH a great and lovely place as it used to be. I have hope and will stand with the peeps who do aswell. We'll raise, and I believe so.

Groogle

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 09:14:55 pm »
I think people fail to understand the staff have lives and that their numbers within the project is very small. Making a game is not an easy task since everyone needs to discuss their schedule and see what fits for them. Either way, its a team work effort and everyone needs to understand that. I believe you guys are working hard and trying to benefit everyone to the fullest, truly I do. We should be all thankful we have -at least- something to play and socialize in.

However, I do believe staff should be a more update with most things since we are unaware what happens behind screen? Then again whatever you guys are comfortable with I cant say much. Either way, thanks for this.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 12:21:35 am »
Very well said, Vortex, I agree wholeheartedly. It's hard to put into words exactly how much I treasure this community and game; it's been like a second home to me for almost 10 years now. We always appreciate those who stick by FH, and nothing warms my heart more than the hope that people spread despite the negativity caused by others. It will always mean a lot to us, so thank you to all who have faith in FH. Eventually the clouds will pass, so keep that faith and always strive to spread positivity. <3

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 06:33:45 am »
Indeed, friend. I rememeber these days while we could go to school (before covid, yeeeeeeeeears ago) that there was for example huge drama about nothing. And me inside, listening to other's tears and this how poor they are. Coming back to home, opening game... And what is there? Roleplay about throwing pillows to ourselfs. I really wanna go back people who were my best friends, but they just… stoped showing. But look on introduction board - everyday more and more threads. So we have reason for hope. ;)
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2020, 04:57:03 pm »
Your welcome pal!  I agree.

Art by QuietMacaroni