Author Topic: Time Flies  (Read 3526 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Time Flies
« on: April 24, 2021, 04:19:43 pm »
It's almost been 5 years since the huge overhaul in 2016 [You know, the update that removed the old maps?]. Time really does fly!  :-\

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: Time Flies
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 07:57:11 pm »
Has it really been that long? That’s crazy! I still remember the old maps so fondly, I’m glad I was able to get a map pack with them. The new maps sometimes I still feel like I’m lost in lol, they’re so big! They’re beautiful though and truly some wonderful RP spaces. I love people watching in The Grounds, too. I can’t wait to see what Feralheart has in store for us next!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 08:11:43 pm »
Oh my gosh wow! I can't believe it's been that long! I have to agree, however, I still get lost sometimes ^^

I think that means the maps are doing their job tho. They're so lovely, I am a particularly huge fan if Kibou and Eastern Pass-- there are so many little areas in those maps that are perfect for screenshots!

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 05:31:59 am »
i'm gonna be real i hardly REMEMBER the map overhaul update,, if i had strong emotions about it i probably would've but i don't... i can't remember if i was excited, scared to explore such daunting new heights or what... ik i've never been mad but ...nothing else. i know i was playing a lot around the time bc my undertale group was A Thing....but...

iunno. i just know a lot of people who were mad/miss the old maps and everyone who loved the arrangement all kinda agree it was a mishandled update and it wasn't the catalyst for what tanked fh's numbers, regardless of what was said and done back then. and all of us agree that the new maps are stunning and had a lot of time and effort put into them. [being a novice mapmaker myself i have to agree and double thumbs up the sentiment because hOLY COW.]

i do hear chatter occasionally about something-something old maps from....interesting places these days.

[thats you, staff team. i'm watching you -squint]
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 06:22:38 am »
It really has been a long time- FH has come such a long way. While I do deeply miss the old maps, I'm "at peace" you could say with them having been removed. Taking a moment to walk around all of these, well, not so new anymore lol maps, you can see the love and care that was put into making them for the community. I do agree that the 1.16 update could've been handled differently, but nonetheless I'm happy we still have FH, and hopefully for many more years to come.

i do hear chatter occasionally about something-something old maps from....interesting places these days.

[thats you, staff team. i'm watching you -squint]

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2021, 04:00:10 pm »
The map update never affected me since I joined in 2018, they had already been gone for a while by the time I finally made an account.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2021, 05:44:31 pm »
An anniversary I can't truly ever celebrate, honestly.
Not being hateful at all haha just my view, but I will celebrate the fact that it was an update after all the years prior!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2021, 06:12:36 pm »
Oh yeah... Time flies just as fast as a hawk.
Still, I will never regret waiting for months just for FeralHeart's registration to open. And when it opened, it was at 10pm at night... LOL When I was about 9 or 10 years old.
It was great... Even my family let me play past my bed-time, because they knew how hard it was for me to get into that game. xDD

I met so many nice friends as a newbie, good people, the maps... All of it, ugh. I even tried making presets- but didn't have the patience and will-power to
do them back then. Yet, look at us now... Wow- I... I'm still happy. Even if it seems like FH is quiet and no longer as lively, I still love it.

It's a memory I will never have the heart to throw away, since it's been part of me for maybe a decade now-
Yeah... It's interesting. I'm happy I joined the game that day. That was the best choice I ever made in my life.

Even with the new maps. I mean- c'mon- who doesn't like to find slithering snakes in grass? X'D
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2021, 11:56:07 am »
Indeed, time flies. Feels like that all happened only yesterday. It's mind-blowing what one can go through in such little time. It's also amazing to think I've spent a decade of my life around here. Wonder where we'll all be in the next 10 years, or even 5 years. Only time will tell.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 12:51:16 am »
5 years SINCE WHAT NOW