Author Topic: White splashscreens?  (Read 978 times)

Offline feistypaws

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • perfectly imperfect ♡
    • Kenji-Wolfie
    • View Profile
White splashscreens?
« on: April 28, 2021, 03:02:30 am »
So, I accidentally deleted my splashscreens. I reinstalled them and still for some reason they're showing up white in-game. The files are all in the right folder, and I'm not sure what I did, but now the loading screens are pure white. I've tried everything, from removing them to putting them back, and they're still white. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's really annoying and I want the loading screens to show up again  :'( Help is appreciated. Thanks!
𝒙𝒐 feisty 𝒐𝒙

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: White splashscreens?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 07:31:29 am »
Did you make sure to put both the 512x512 and the 1920x1080 versions of each splashscreen back? If so, then I suggest perhaps re-downloading the splashscreens folder from here > https://tinyurl.com/fhbackups1-17, just to see if that makes any difference. If they're still not showing, I recommend deleting and re-installing the game completely.

Offline feistypaws

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • perfectly imperfect ♡
    • Kenji-Wolfie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 04:10:02 pm »
Did you make sure to put both the 512x512 and the 1920x1080 versions of each splashscreen back? If so, then I suggest perhaps re-downloading the splashscreens folder from here > https://tinyurl.com/fhbackups1-17, just to see if that makes any difference. If they're still not showing, I recommend deleting and re-installing the game completely.

I actually figured out what the issue was! I went into the mat file for the splashscreens and apparently, something happened in the coding where it changed the .jpg to png, hence why they weren't showing up since the files are actually JPEGS, and not PNGs! Thank you for your help, though, I appreciate it :) It works fine in my game now after I fixed the coding. Thanks!
𝒙𝒐 feisty 𝒐𝒙

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 04:29:18 pm »
Glad you got it figured out! I'll lock this since the issue is resolved~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort