Author Topic: Asian Dragon Whiskers and Tails  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Flamag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Asian Dragon Whiskers and Tails
« on: May 12, 2021, 08:49:03 am »
I have a few characters I want to make in FH. However, I don't know how to use blender to make them and it seems really complicated to me to learn to use it. So I was hoping someone would be willing to see if someone might be willing to make some items that are combatable with the standard V$ tiem pack that everyone in game normally uses.

Asian Dragon Whiskers
First thing I really would like is some Asian Dragon whiskers.
It would be cool to have them 3 Variations un size. (short, medium, long)
Id love them to be able to change the texture on them though as I have so many characters and they come in various colors. So I would love to have that be a thing. Not sure if that's possible or not.
They wouldn't have to be animated but that would be cool too.(Canine model mainly is what it would be used for. But would

Example of Small Whiskers Variant

Art by Dawn on Dragoart.com

Example of Medium Whiskers Variant

Art by babycat1982 on CGSociety

Example of Long Whiskers Variant

Art is a screenshot from "Spirited Away" by Studio Ghibli

Snake Tail/ Furry Tail
Second would be a Snake tail. Would like one with a floofy tip(Like a fur tip, also a scale or fin tip variant if possible. Also possibly a completely furry version of the scaled tail)
Like to have it animated as well but doesn't have to be. Also would like this one to have the ability to color change as well. Idk if it would be possible to be able to add markings to it like all the other various tails in game.

Example Snake tail Variation
(Note, I'm tailing more so about the tail than the lizard)

Art by MONIKA ZAGROBELNA on monikazagrobelna.com

Example of Fin Variant
(Just exchange that fin like tip for fur for the Floof tip example)

Artist is Unknown

Example of Completely furred Variant

Art by Natsuakai on DA

Not really sure if both of these are even possible. But Id really like to possibly see these made.
I know it maybe a tall request. But I'd be happy with anything close to any of these.
I can make do with whatever anyone is willing to do.
Thank you, for even taking the option to look at my request to begin with. Have a good day or night. :3
Alternate Accounts: TheEarthSpirit
DA: TheEartSpiritsDen
Youtube: TheEarthSpirit