Author Topic: Types of Events  (Read 3533 times)

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
Re: Types of Events
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2021, 01:10:45 pm »
i second all of the ideas mentioned above! especially a rp day - that would definitely bring the community together in the best way possible c:

i'd also love to see the holiday parties make a return whenever the staff are able to get those together. like sigyn said, they were very memorable and something the community always looked forward to. it would be wonderful to have them again!

on the topic of competitions - perhaps art competitions for the site banner, if the banner is brought back? it would be a wonderful way for people to showcase their talents and characters.
Love that idea, i believe many people loved the banner and actually want it back! and as you said, wonderful way for people to show their talents and characters

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

SpicyDirt

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2021, 02:00:12 pm »
I'd love to see some more events based around national day holidays! This website has the national day holidays and honestly some of them could have some fun parties!

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2021, 02:13:18 pm »
I'd love to see some more events based around national day holidays! This website has the national day holidays and honestly some of them could have some fun parties!
Love the idea mom! i'll note it down in the post <3

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2021, 07:17:06 pm »
I think this is an awesome post Security! I can't wait to see what else people come up with. I would like to give some ideas as well :o

- A game night! Get the members of the community together to play a game like Pictionary or something like that (Skribbl.io). It could be a fun way to get to know some of the community outside of Feralheart/Discord!

- Similar to movie night, but watching funny YouTube videos together. Maybe we could watch some of the videos that the talented members of the community have created?

- Adding onto the parties idea, I think a Winter/Christmas Party would be really cool, maybe something in Spring as well so there's something for every season!

- Like the parkour map, but just a race track map!

- Playing other games in game like Blood suggested Hide and Seek, but maybe Tag, or a game where everyone sits in a circle and one person is in the middle. This game is known as Connection, basically the person in the middle says something about themselves (I like chocolate, I love horseback riding, I own a dog, I live in Florida, etc.) and whenever someone hears something they have in common with that person they say connection and swap out with the person in the middle - the person in the middle would have to determine whoever said it first. Basically it's a fun little 'getting to know you' game that might help people make friends! Maybe other 'ice breaker' games as well?

- An official or unoffical 'advertisement' day, where as many groups as possible get online to advertise for their groups. Almost reminiscent of like job fairs or club fairs where you can go around and meet some people that run groups and see if you want to join any of them. This would not be a movie spam but instead the group leaders sitting and ready to talk to anyone that strikes up convo with them/seems interested in the group.

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2021, 07:26:49 pm »
I think this is an awesome post Security! I can't wait to see what else people come up with. I would like to give some ideas as well :o

- A game night! Get the members of the community together to play a game like Pictionary or something like that (Skribbl.io). It could be a fun way to get to know some of the community outside of Feralheart/Discord!

- Similar to movie night, but watching funny YouTube videos together. Maybe we could watch some of the videos that the talented members of the community have created?

- Adding onto the parties idea, I think a Winter/Christmas Party would be really cool, maybe something in Spring as well so there's something for every season!

- Like the parkour map, but just a race track map!

- Playing other games in game like Blood suggested Hide and Seek, but maybe Tag, or a game where everyone sits in a circle and one person is in the middle. This game is known as Connection, basically the person in the middle says something about themselves (I like chocolate, I love horseback riding, I own a dog, I live in Florida, etc.) and whenever someone hears something they have in common with that person they say connection and swap out with the person in the middle - the person in the middle would have to determine whoever said it first. Basically it's a fun little 'getting to know you' game that might help people make friends! Maybe other 'ice breaker' games as well?

- An official or unoffical 'advertisement' day, where as many groups as possible get online to advertise for their groups. Almost reminiscent of like job fairs or club fairs where you can go around and meet some people that run groups and see if you want to join any of them. This would not be a movie spam but instead the group leaders sitting and ready to talk to anyone that strikes up convo with them/seems interested in the group.

Love these ideas and how you build off of what others said to expand on it! *runs to note them down* will throw these ideas in the discord along with the others and any that come in. <3 thank you for sharing your ideas!

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2021, 02:48:35 am »
What a nice post to write up! I think all of those said are a great idea so I don't have anything to add. I do want to say I would love to see this community get together more and kind of, re-build in a sense! I think we need it for sure. It could be a great first step in the next direction, thank you for posting this, Security! It's nice to see those in the community come together for chats about the future of the game. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2021, 04:01:25 am »
What a nice post to write up! I think all of those said are a great idea so I don't have anything to add. I do want to say I would love to see this community get together more and kind of, re-build in a sense! I think we need it for sure. It could be a great first step in the next direction, thank you for posting this, Security! It's nice to see those in the community come together for chats about the future of the game. <3
they are all wonderful ideas! bonds in the community grow much stronger when brought together to give ideas and create some fun events, etc. always amazing to see what you guys have to say and i love the different ideas an how you can add onto others ideas. spicy actually recommended i post this for our partyplanners to have something to give back to the community and see what events you all wanted <3

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2021, 04:07:04 am »
i second all of the ideas mentioned above! especially a rp day - that would definitely bring the community together in the best way possible c:

i'd also love to see the holiday parties make a return whenever the staff are able to get those together. like sigyn said, they were very memorable and something the community always looked forward to. it would be wonderful to have them again!

on the topic of competitions - perhaps art competitions for the site banner, if the banner is brought back? it would be a wonderful way for people to showcase their talents and characters.
Art competitions too, yes. If anyone remembers, majority of the original banners from back in the day were all created by members who took part in the old art competitions. If the staff have plans and the capabilities to return the banners, or maybe even alter the loading screen images, I second this idea. Well thought of, Forks!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 04:08:57 am by LadySigyn »

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2021, 12:49:50 pm »
Art competitions too, yes. If anyone remembers, majority of the original banners from back in the day were all created by members who took part in the old art competitions. If the staff have plans and the capabilities to return the banners, or maybe even alter the loading screen images, I second this idea. Well thought of, Forks!

thank you! i agree - i'd love to see the splashscreens change as well, if possible!

signature by g0thic_vibes1