Author Topic: Tribal Hyena? [Paying!]  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Cicada

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Tribal Hyena? [Paying!]
« on: October 19, 2020, 03:09:49 am »
Edit: If you'd rather add me on Discord rather than respond here, feel free to send me a fr! Chrysos#3125

Heya! I've had this preset idea in mind for a while now but I'm having no luck in the execution. I'll be getting paid tomorrow, so if anyone would be interested in making this preset and could also tell me their prices, that'd be amazing!

I'm basically looking for, as the title says, a hyena preset specifically for my main character Fuvu. However, I'd love for him to have more tribal aspects to them without taking away from the appearance of being a hyena, perhaps in the form of red tribal paint markings? This preset would mostly be up to your own creativity but as his name 'Fuvu' translates to 'Skull', I would also love for him to have a skull marking on his chest, lighter than his undercoat but not too bright. If it could also be made so that his eyes can be lit up in the night, that'd be amazing. I'd obviously pay extra for this but this isn't necessary to add! <,3

Here's a link of what he currently looks like as it's really the best thing I have to a ref cx
https://imgur.com/a/XxuOn7c

I'm sorry if what I've written doesn't make much sense! I've been cramming my studies lately and should probably be getting more sleep <,3 Thank you for reading!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 07:55:49 am by Cicada »

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal Hyena? [Paying!]
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 12:01:51 pm »
I could possiboly do it! I love hyenas and have made presets of all 4 species of hyenas in the past. I don't have a PayPal yet so I pay in points on Deviantart right now though!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Cicada

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal Hyena? [Paying!]
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 02:56:47 am »
I could possiboly do it! I love hyenas and have made presets of all 4 species of hyenas in the past. I don't have a PayPal yet so I pay in points on Deviantart right now though!
Sorry for the lateness! I was a bit held up with studies and such as of late so didn't get around to checking my thread. It'd be great if you could! I've got DA points so if you'd like to discuss in PM or through Discord on prices and such so that I can get back to you sooner, go ahead! ^^