Author Topic: Preset Request/Commission  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Cicada

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Preset Request/Commission
« on: October 24, 2020, 03:26:42 am »
Hey! Just me again. I've been on FH more often than not as of late, even though the server is usually quite empty. It honestly makes me feel comfortable to just be studying then be able to look over to my PC and start up a conversation whenever. As such, I figured It'd be nice to have a preset I can be on whenever I'm online so that I can just idle about as one of my characters. I'm more than willing to pay in the form of DA points or Paypal for your efforts.

I currently have 3 characters I'd say I actively use so any one of these characters would be great, it all depends on who you'd want to create the most. I've put them in order from the ones I'd say would be the least complicated to the most for convenience sake <,3
https://imgur.com/a/mqoOWub

Thank-you! If you'd rather not contact me here, feel welcome to add me on Discord! Chrysos#3125
Have a great day/night!

Edit: I'm also looking for, odd as it may seem, a preset of a parrot. Specifically, a scarlet macaw. I've managed to create this preset myself ages ago and found out how to use transparency for the hind legs to make them seem like an actual parrot and the preset actually turned out quite nice. I've sadly lost that preset when the laptop it was stored on got ruined and my current laptop isn't too great with creating presets but I've also seen other people do this so if anybody would like to have a shot, feel free to lmk! If there are any bird textures that can achieve this for presets, you'd be welcome to use them!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 07:12:18 am by Cicada »

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Request/Commission
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 03:28:26 pm »
Hello! I possibly can make first one of characters + parrot. But about parrot - can you please send me on Discord or forum PM scarlet macaw photo? Also, pet me know if you have any feather textures - I have one somewhere, but if you have please let me know!
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Cicada

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Request/Commission
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 11:50:21 pm »
Hello! I possibly can make first one of characters + parrot. But about parrot - can you please send me on Discord or forum PM scarlet macaw photo? Also, pet me know if you have any feather textures - I have one somewhere, but if you have please let me know!
I'll message you through PM, tysm! If you have a price range in mind, lmk! <3 I've got a reference of a scarlet macaw saved and I also found a bird texture so if you'd like to use that, It'll be sent through!