Author Topic: Unable to edit my signature  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
Unable to edit my signature
« on: January 01, 2015, 04:31:16 pm »
I have, since a while ago already, been unable to edit my signature and change my "I'm takin a break from FH" status to "-Arnold Schwarzenegger voice and accent- I'm back!". Every time, it gives me an error message telling me to report to a MOD if the error persists.

I have contacted Sura about it, she has tried to change it herself and got the same error. I have waited a bit, hoping it was just a bug that would fix itself in due time and last night I tried again after Whisper's suggestion of deleting browser history. Still the same error message.

So, help? xD

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to edit my signature
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 04:51:44 pm »
I just tested it again and was able to edit your signature. -points to happy face-

As I said before this issue is really one that fixes itself. I do see you were able to remove the going away message so you've had some access. I'm sorry that I can't give a better explanation but it really just seems to be the site being derpy. I've gotten this issue a few times in the past and it always ends up sorting itself.

Inbox me the message you'd like in your signature in the order you'd like it and I'll edit it for you in the meantime. I hope it will sort out for you soon. Again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 05:15:15 pm »
As I've said in PM, now it's giving me Hacking attempt error message.. Oh well, good luck XD
-Nuzzles- Thanks for helping! <3

My Canyon Map

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 12:19:35 am »
Haha Sura you nop x'D What have you done to my siggy? lol.. It looks derpy now with half the message in now. Haha.
But not to worry, Maybe the text limit has been derped and reached without having been reached.. Idek. I'll just edit it at a later stage I guess and change it.
Thanks for your help.

You can lock this now if you like

My Canyon Map