Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS!  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
« on: January 01, 2015, 05:00:07 pm »
*Cheers*

I want to wish this entire Feral community a Happy New Year!
What ever you may have toasted on last night, here's to a better year filled with nothing but happiness, success at all of life's challenges, great health and awesome memories to last a lifetime.

I am thankful for all of the friendships I have made in this very community and nobody could ever replace any of you C:
And although I may not talk about this game everywhere I go, I am still damn proud to be a part of this community and to have a 'second home' to go to whenever I need to just relax and forget about the real world for a bit. So thank you to all of you who help make this a home away from home.

Also thank you so much for those of you that have voted for me for MOTS Winter. <3 It means a lot to me, it really does <3.
I know it's just a shiny green name and a title that lasts a season, but it shows me how much the friendships I make on here isn't just a one-way affair. I am not friendly on here just for the title, it's my nature. I do not help people out just to get praised by them later on, it's what I like to do. Yes, it does after all, bring in a fuzzy feeling inside after you've helped somebody through whatever it may be, but it's not the (only) reason I do it. Again, it's my nature and personality.

Raphi

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 08:23:28 pm »
A Happy New Year, to you, too, Raphilion and a congratulations to you for obtaining the MOTS title of the winter season! I hope everyone did enjoy their holiday and continue to ride out the rest of their break wisely. A kick-off to the school year isn't all that exciting, so savor the days, my friends!   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 08:26:51 pm »
A Happy New Year, to you, too, Raphilion and a congratulations to you for obtaining the MOTS title of the winter season! I hope everyone did enjoy their holiday and continue to ride out the rest of their break wisely. A kick-off to the school year isn't all that exciting, so savor the days, my friends!   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka