Author Topic: Just for now  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
Just for now
« on: March 07, 2015, 09:34:14 pm »
Sorry I didn't post this earlier. I've just been so busy with organizing my studies for this year, organizing the rest of my life since I recently finished my military compulsory service and also been busy with learning the ropes as a Mod.

But starting tomorrow (Sunday), I will be doing between 1 and 2 months of extra military service. It pays a lot more and it gives me something to do for now. I originally planned on doing a year but things didn't go so well with that unfortunately, so I decided to start signing up for college this year already.

So what does this mean?
It means that for that period of 2 months (Max), I will be unavailable in-game between Sunday to Thursday afternoon. But that gives me more time to lurk the forums which I need to do. I will be reachable via PM for any issues/queries etc and through Skype as well for my friends on there.

Afterwards, I will keep you guys updated with college and all. Nothing set in stone yet.

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

wolfdog01

Re: Just for now
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 09:53:34 pm »
Oh nu! >3< That's such a long time! But at least now you'll never get bored :P We wish you luck on your activities and can't wait for your return! ^^

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 10:04:20 pm »
I hope all goes well durin' yer time spent with the millitary as well as yer other life choices. I thank ye for informin' the community of yer soon to be limited access to the game itself. Least ye can still linger 'round the forums.
gone

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 12:16:50 pm »
Thank ye guys for your messages of support! It's going well so far. LOTTA people to feed, a lot more than what I was used to but this base is equipped with just about everything, so life does become slightly easier. But otherwise returned home a lil' sick this weekend but handling it quite well.

My Canyon Map

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 08:44:13 pm »
This "Aww" deserves a bigger text ;_;
AWW!! ;3;
I will miss you so, SO much in game, Raph! I hope you come back sooner than 2 months ;3;
Good luck and have a good time at the Military!
Gawd I already miss your white candyfloss mane ;_;
See ya!
~ Ellen <3
Maybe I can reach your fluffy mane from Skype
*Omnomnomnomnomnom...*
doing what i feel like

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 12:08:23 am »
Unpredictable life at the army. I have gained an extra week or two as certain things are finalized before I can continue into the second month. I hope just a week or it will complicate things badly.

Thank you Ellen. I appreciate it. C;
I miss all you guys already but I will try spend as much time as I can during this week although I have a few important chores I gotta do to sort out my life which is possible during this week.

My Canyon Map