Author Topic: Home is where the heart is + Apology  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
Home is where the heart is + Apology
« on: December 28, 2018, 05:28:39 pm »
I was gonna post this later but I can be quite impatient sometimes haha. Plus the excitement of meeting all my old friends again in game and meeting those that still remember me (Well done cause you probably have a better memory than me xD most of the time)

I truly believe in that expression, hence why I would live to go back to Africa and live there, especially as I was born there. While Feral-Heart may be more of a Second Home, it still feels like a home to me that no matter how much time I spend away from it, I simply cannot seem to detach myself fully from this community as I have made many a good friend here.

Now I'm not too sure myself for how long I've really been away as some of you may have seen me popping back in once a year or so whenever a close friend asked me to join for a FH event like Halloween or something similar. But if I were to guess it's probably been about 3 years, more or less. not including the rare appearances. So in other words, it's been a while and so I apologize if I don't recognize some of you immediately.

But that's not the Apology I meant in the title. If all members of staff, that were part of the old staff and are still here, could please read this that would be much appreciated. Don't even need to reply.
Now I need to make sure this post is family friendly x'D.. Anywhale.. Now I know I've been quite a butt to a lot of you in the past.. Not only staff members but some of you in the community included. I've done a few things, while being staff and especially that one incident after being staff that got me my first and only ever ban, that I deeply regret. So to anybody I've hurt in the process, I think you know who you are; I am truly sorry and while I don't expect you to accept my apology immediately or hell, even ever. But I want you to know that I've changed as a person since then. So it's probably a good thing I took this long break of absence from FH.
Honestly, the more I think about those stupid things I've done, the more I regret doing them and acting the way I did. I was stupid and quite immature despite my age. I'm also very aware that I've probably lost the trust of a few very good people due to my actions. Good people I still care about although I may never openly admit it about whom I'm talking about. most of these people are now staff so I ask the community to please look out for the staff and help them whenever they may need it. I actually enjoyed my time as staff, alas while it was shortened due to my own stupidity, but it felt like a family within a family. While I wasn't around during the drama that happened recently, I still believe the staff of Feral Heart do an amazing job to keep this place going and even make it warm and cozy for everybody. A LOT has changed since I first joined around the end of 2011 or so, and the changes have so far, been only for the better of this community and game. So a round of applause for all the hard work they do and might I add: Voluntarily! Nobody forces them to do it and it doesn't add a cent into their bank accounts despite the many, sometimes odd, hours they spend. Sometimes being called upon duty in the middle of the night to sort out an urgent issue!

I used to always tell myself I would never let go of grudges against people with whom I've made enemies in the past. But with time I've found out that it's honestly not worth it as some of those  enemies made were sometimes due to my own actions. So unless it is somebody who has intentionally and personally set out to try and ruin me, I eventually forgive and forget as I've already done so in the near past. You may know who you are, if you still lurk in this community.. We may never know!
So with these words, I hope some of you can take my example and eventually forgive me for my actions towards you, be it directly or indirectly and/or breaking my trust with you. Just know that at the end of the day, I never mean to hurt anybody. If anything, this community has taught me to accept and be willing to be open minded with a lot of things. In the past, before I even knew what a FH is, I would think of gay people as disgusting.. Now a big part of my closest friends are gay/bi/lesbian/trans etc etc.. And I will forever love them just as they deserve to be and not any differently just because of their personal choices in life.

With all of this, I would just like to announce I am slowly making a come back to this community and game. Although I might not be able to spend as much time in game as I would like because of my job as a zookeeper meaning I have to wake up almost every morning at 5am to drive 45min in traffic to get to work. And all of this 6 times a week. But I will try and be there as much as I can manage. At least as soon as I can sort out why my game doesn't wanna connect to front server. I have made a seperate help post btw, before anybody thinks to reply on this thread about my issue alone.

Can't wait to see you all in game and maybe even keep making new friends! <3

Raphi

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Home is where the heart is + Apology
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 09:29:44 pm »
welcome back?

i thought you just up and vanished one day gonna be real. you were here and then you weren't.
welcome back.

i advise actually personally apologizing to those you hurt, and not just in an all-encompassing post.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 01:11:53 am by Jango_Fett »

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 02:16:00 am »

i thought you just up and vanished one day gonna be real. you were here and then you weren't.
welcome back.

YesI do apologize for that! Wheb Saggy posted her leaving post I felt really bad for leaving like that as I was too late to say anything in the thread. To be honest I was back and forth for a long tine until I decided to finally take a break. Honestly though I needed it, not only cause of dramas, some of which I may be totally responsible for. But also I was just too busy with my new job andeverything else going on back then such as my studies.

But thank you!

I have already started doing that. It just takes time typing out each message as I want to make it a genuine as possible and not rush it otherwise it just doesnt seem like Im taking it seriously. But I still wanted to make the post as well as I feel almost everybody deserves a somewhat public apology next to each personal one

My Canyon Map

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 07:22:48 am »
I was wondering when you were going to post an intro thread! Though I was never really close to you, I do remember the username! Welcome back my dude!

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 12:18:38 pm »
Thanks my dude, wolfdog! I actually do remember your user as well ^,^

My Canyon Map

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 03:12:21 am »
Welcome back! I'm afraid that I never knew you, as you left around the time I was just becoming active in the community, but it's always nice to see old faces return!

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 05:15:35 pm »
I bid you a warm welcome back to the community! I'm glad to hear of your return, I hope to see you around soon! #GLUB

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 02:37:42 am »
@Lem0n - Hey there and thank you ^_,^
Well hopefully we get to meet soon then xP

@Moontwist - HAII Now there's a name I remember! :D Thank you for your kind words ♡ Hope to see you around as well soon

My Canyon Map

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2019, 06:01:40 am »
Welcome back Raphilion. I don't know you personally, but I do remember seeing you quite often on the forum. It's good to have you back.
Inactive

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2019, 01:11:03 pm »
Welcome back Raphillion! I totally remember you. It's always nice to see ex-staff return.