Author Topic: Chit chat, questions & answers.  (Read 4719 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Chit chat, questions & answers.
« on: June 09, 2015, 02:21:05 am »
Have you ever felt like you'd want to be able to chat directly to someone on the staff, to get answers to questions, or just curious to know things around FeralHeart, it's community and staff?

Well this might be of interest in that case so keep on reading.

I had this little idea for a while now to organize a little chat session with the players of the FeralHeart community, to get in touch a bit in a chat and let questions and discussions flow in a more relaxed environment. Whether it's a one on one chat or a group one I wish to be able to give that if possible to those who are interested. At many times I feel like I cannot give as much of a throughout answer as people ask for, or that it's hard to reach out which I want to do something about. The main goal is really to be informative and be in reach for anyone who might pass by. There's always been many questions lurking, and not everyone wants to make the move to get the question out there, so instead I will be the one inviting you to ask about FeralHeart related things, whatever might be on your mind. Silly or serious, doesn't matter as long as it's civil. If you're still reading you might be interested and in that case feel free to read the information below on how this will work.

Tomorrow, or June the 9th for the majority of the day. I will be having some time over to sit down with people and talk for quite some hours about anything really. I will be online on an Instant messaging program called qTox which requires no registration and allows anyone to send and accept invites from anyone on the internet. I will provide my ID below and all you need to do is just to install a client, and fire off a friend request and I will accept it. It's nothing but some plain chatting, but I believe someone out there probably wishes to get a chance to do just that, and so I hope can give some time to be in reach like this instead of Private messages over the forum. Depending on how many of you popping online at the same time, maybe even have a group chat with various FeralHeart players.

Download for Tox Windows, Mac, Linux:
https://wiki.tox.im/Binaries

After you've installed, Send friend request to:
D1E601AADA7F429F306A1055A6A7909F07BB1F84F21A48AA5A71CB19563F5B6AEC9F6A91E617
Or alternatively(both should work):
[email protected]

Hope to see you there! And if the information on how to add up wasn't clear enough or if you just have questions about this thread, feel free to reply below and I will get to it when I can.

(On one last note, that regular help questions should probably go into the help section on the forum that any other user might help with as well, and depending on how many of you I might catch online, I might prioritize certain questions before others, especially if they're more serious and civil).
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Chit chat, questions & answers.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 02:43:14 am »
This sounds like a great opportunity, and I intend to join in, if I can. So, will you only be answering questions on the qTox program, or will you also be answering questions on this thread?

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 02:44:49 am »
On Tox mostly, sadly this thread is more here so I can get people on there. By any means though if there's just general questions I always have my inbox on the forum that anyone can send PM to.

I think a chat room or instant messaging would just be more relaxed to some.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 03:04:31 am »
I think this is a great opportunity that many users should take advantage of. Red's a cool guy and you can learn and discuss a lot of interesting stuff about Feral Heart from him :) I hope many will participate!

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 03:07:29 am »
My only question is something I'll have to wait and see with.

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 05:58:53 pm »
On Tox mostly, sadly this thread is more here so I can get people on there. By any means though if there's just general questions I always have my inbox on the forum that anyone can send PM to.

I think a chat room or instant messaging would just be more relaxed to some.

Cool- I'll start brainstorming some questions.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.