Author Topic: Creatures of Yugure {Movie Night: 26th at 5 PM Central!}  (Read 15702 times)

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
Re: Creatures of Yugure {Movie Night: 26th at 5 PM Central!}
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2016, 09:18:24 pm »
Get y'er popcorn, folks! Our movie starts in 'bout a wee hour from now. I hope to see all y'er bright and shining faces there!
Yaaaaaay! :3 I'm already on the Mirum Silvis map. When it's time, where should I go?
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2016, 09:23:33 pm »
Get y'er popcorn, folks! Our movie starts in 'bout a wee hour from now. I hope to see all y'er bright and shining faces there!
Yaaaaaay! :3 I'm already on the Mirum Silvis map. When it's time, where should I go?

Head to the Party Cabin! Ye can find it at the top right corner of the map next to the waterfall. I will be on shortly to entertain all our lovely guests, so sit tight. ^v^

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2016, 09:35:01 pm »

Head to the Party Cabin! Ye can find it at the top right corner of the map next to the waterfall. I will be on shortly to entertain all our lovely guests, so sit tight. ^v^
I went to the top right (of what I could see) and found a small house with a stylish fence around the doorway and what looks like a cow-skin rug inside. Is that the right one?
Also, I have something to go to so I will only be in the game for about 30 minutes.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 09:53:08 pm by ACatCalledAsher »
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2016, 10:08:21 pm »

I went to the top right (of what I could see) and found a small house with a stylish fence around the doorway and what looks like a cow-skin rug inside. Is that the right one?
Also, I have something to go to so I will only be in the game for about 30 minutes.

Yessum! That be it. I hope ye can come back in time to watch the movie with us.

Livestream link is now added! Spread the word 'round and tell y'er friends. The movie will b'gin very shortly!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧