Author Topic: Users you looked up to?  (Read 13254 times)

Rizzla

Users you looked up to?
« on: June 28, 2016, 10:03:00 pm »
So, when you guys first joined, were there any specific people in the community that you looked up to or considered idols? Maybe because of their amazing art in the art board, their successful roleplay in-game, or just their overall helpfulness around the game and forum? Do you still really look up to some people?

I'm curious, because I was flipping through my old posts from my first couple years here a while ago and saw that I was quite attached to some people, heheh! I still remember a few users in particular that I wanted to be like someday, mostly because of their art skills.

What about you guys?

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Users you looked up to?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 10:23:45 pm »
Well can't really say that I looked up to anyone when I first joined. I never had friends and preferred to just be alone. But after coming back this year, I made a ton of new friends and I look up to each and every one of them! ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 10:33:56 pm »
Interesting Topic ~!

Long story short, there are quite a few members I look up to, even some since I started joining the forums / game itself because of their many and various talents and I saw them as role models.
But I think the list is slowly growing because there's still so many other creators out there that I have yet to discover or hardly know ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 11:15:23 pm »
Can't remember names, but I do recall when I was very young and new to this forum, I looked up to Lord Suragaha a lot, because of my own family ties to the Marines, and she seemed like a sweet and smart girlie.

S'only one I remember looking up to for a long period of time.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 11:47:17 pm »
Man I know there's a user I look up to. (Despite them not wanting me to xD) Because I tend to really just look up to those who I've become close with, there's only one user that I can think of at the moment that I look up to. But I'm sure as time goes on, I might find more. And as for the art and everything, man I'm always getting shocked by how well people can make things and it either deters me from moving forward or pushes me forward depending on my mood. xD I like to draw myself and man from all of the art I've seen on here, I know I need a lot of practice! So I guess in that regard, I look up to people who are good with art as well, just not on as much of a personal level.

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 11:55:06 pm »
heh, i didn't look up to anyone when i first joined, but there's some people i look up to now. i'm not the type of person to look up to people other than my family, but there's a few people who i look up to in this community ;3

lookin at you, ArcticGalaxy and Hakumi <3

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 01:05:14 am »
WarriorKitten in-game. She was the first person I actually talked to and whatnot. Was fun days, back then. #EndOf'14
In-game Username: Kalaban

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2016, 01:28:02 am »
My idols were all the members of TheHowlingLass team, and also xDarkAzaleax i think, i LOVED their videos!
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 03:03:22 am »
Man, back in my old days when I was too scared to make friends with anyone I'd just constantly look up to people. xD But I think one of the members I looked up to most was Tearless. Her artwork was just incredible and I adored her mods that she created. I was that weird secret admirer, I have never talked to her, but I would constantly look at her artwork on dA and the forums and stuff. She was such a big inspiration to me art wise, and really helped me to strive for better quality art *-* So a big thanks to her for being a secret (until now) role model of mine c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Rizzla

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2016, 10:58:31 pm »
Interesting answers, guys! Thank you for the responses. c:

I guess I'll share my answers now too, since everyone else is. Honestly, I looked up to a ton of people back when I was a newbie. Probably because I was kinda young? I'd say the two I looked up to the most though were AlphaEclipse and Vespian (If you read my old posts you'll be able to tell, *cringes*), plus just about everyone on the staff team.