Author Topic: ~Shadowed Memories~ {Story based Rp} [Inactive since 17/05/2014]  (Read 22133 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: ~Shadowed Memories~ {Story based Rp} [Open & Accepting]
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2014, 06:22:50 pm »
*Bump*

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2014, 07:26:16 pm »
Xander gritted his teeth as he felt the wind hit him. One of his weaknesses were wind and this little pup wasn't helping. "Feisty one aren't you." He growled and spread his wings before shooting up into the air. As soon as he broke through the trees he felt something hit and saw he had hit another wolf. "Ugh.." He growled and pushed away from the wolf as he surveyed the other canine waiting to see if it would react in an aggressive manner.

Mentioned: Chandra
Directed to: Chandra

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2014, 11:47:27 pm »

Chandra

The grey and white Wolf began to observe the area as she flew across the skies, wind calmly blew through her thick fur-angerl/bird like wings continuously flapping up and down. Chandra had been flying for a few minutes now and this was one of her favorite things to do, other than practicing with her powers. The meadow looked beautiful from up a height just like most of the land, but quickly she was knocked from her throughs. Suddenly, a grew wolf crashed into her causing her to press back and fall down a bit. Growling, the demi-god flapped her wings once more raising herself back into her previous position in the sky, looking at the male she narrowed her eyes. Chan wasn't really one for violence but this time she couldn't help herself "Watch it..." she mumbled but not in a really aggressive way. Giving her head a brisk shake the fae looked plainly at the male.  

Deyanira

Soon Deyaniras paws hit the soft grass, the rocky texture now vanishing from her pads. The demon looked around the empty wilderness, her mane slowly blowing in the light breeze. A grin crept across the grey females maw as she continued her way through the forest-passing the tree she had previously burnt, shrugging she slashed her paw through the as sending it up into the wind, her paw mark also left with a trail behind it. Watching as the ash floated off she shrugged, her tail hanging loosely above the ground as she trudged onward. It seemed awfully quiet today, and boy does Deyia feel like causing trouble today. Just like every other day.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2014, 04:12:24 am »
Xander flapped his bat looking wings as he stared at the fae. "I think I can say the same." He said coldly and turned to fly away. "You may want to find that little pup down there...It would be a shame if something happened to her.." He said with a snake like tone. His gaze flicked ahead before he folded his wings and shot down to the ground. Before he hit the ground he spread his wings and landed swiftly.

Offline MoonStream607

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nera Orion
    • View Profile
    • Wolves of Foxwood- My tribe I am 2nd in command. Only wolves and it has two Tribes, magic and dark. Magia and Ruban.
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2014, 04:46:03 am »
Name~ Nefertiri
Age~ 62
Genger~ Female
Spiecy~ Half-demon
 Power's~ Dark claw- A dark whisp that can be used for clawing deep wounds and pushing with great power
Weekness~ None that is known quite yet
History~ Unshared
Personality~ Bad A, polite, protective, and can be rude sometimes
 Parents~ Dead
Siblings~ Dead
Master Xiverent
Extra~ I read the rules, I forgot the word xD Ill update tomarrow with the word. Sorry, Do not delete!!!/font]
-Allgemeine of the Magia Tribe-
Find me in-game as Nera Orion

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2014, 04:54:52 am »
Accepted!))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline MoonStream607

• Nera Orion
    • View Profile
    • Wolves of Foxwood- My tribe I am 2nd in command. Only wolves and it has two Tribes, magic and dark. Magia and Ruban.
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2014, 04:21:16 pm »
Okai, thanks!
Nefertiri stalks a mortal wolf. Her eye scar shines in the moon light. She wraps her black claw (power) around the unsuspecting wolf. He screams, as she slices his stomach open. He dies immediately. Nefertiri then takes his soul and sticks it in her pouch. Stupid motals. They never know it until it happens. That is what happens when you threaten me.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2014, 10:08:20 pm »
As Xander stalked through the forest he heard the shrill cry of a wolf. He smirked and silently walked towards it. He spotted a dark canine with a scar across It's eye. He grinned and appeared almost like out of thin mist. "Murdering mortals I see.." He snarled as he looked at the mangled body of a mortal wolf. "Shouldn't you be paying more attention to murdering...Say..gods and demi-gods?" He questioned before shrugging. "Your choice I suppose but I think Xiverent would have been happy if you actually helped look for the gods and such.." He said teasingly before flexing his claws. Xander turned to begin before he flashed the canine a sinister grin.

I'm so brain dead. xP))

Offline MoonStream607

• Nera Orion
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2014, 10:31:23 pm »
Nefertiri looks at the demon, "Shouldn't YOU be looking for Gods and Demi-gods?" She looks at the body of the life-less mortal, "I don't have time for tending to more scars at this point..." She looks back at the demon, "Besides, I didn't ask you to comment on my murders!!"

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2014, 10:44:27 pm »

Name Tyler
Age 5 months
Gender female
Spiecy demi-god
Powers shapeshifting
Weekness storms and water
history find out in rp
Personallity shy, doesn't talk a lot
Parents Lucy (mother dead) Andy (father dead)
Siblings Bruce (Older brother, missing)
Master
Extra Filson

« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 12:01:07 am by V-gon »

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!