Author Topic: ~Shadowed Memories~ {Story based Rp} [Inactive since 17/05/2014]  (Read 22003 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: ~Shadowed Memories~ {Story based Rp} [Open & Accepting]
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 11:12:48 pm »
My post was directed to Tiny. XP))

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline dixie1012002

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • u only live once so live ur life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 11:15:14 pm »
ya lol I relized that and I was like oh crap lol
fam first
[I m g]th6Y72PC4R.jpg[I m g]

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 07:35:33 am »
Name~ saphirre
Age~ 3 years
Genger~ feamale
Spiecy~ demon
Power~ death
Weekness~ love
History (Optional) nothing
Personality~ loving but tricky ans cunnign
Parents~ dante  and charlotte if that's ok
Siblings~ none
Extra~[/one

I'll accept you to this Rp, when you read the rules! ^.^
Until then, please don't post if you have not read the rules! ^.^ ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 07:37:24 am »
Just wating yor you t reply Tiny.))

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 08:49:20 am »
Winter

The tan pup turned at the large wolves struyctore as she stood up not fearing him, but sadly in her eyes she saw the fear that now took over her body.
"I'm lot from my family. May I ask who are you?" The pup tried not to show any fear as she watched the wolf structore.

(Sorry, for a late reply, was busy.)

IM BACK!!!

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2014, 05:26:57 pm »

Xander grinned flexed his wings. "Lost? That's very unfortunate.." He said with a slight snicker. "Oh me? Xander. You may know me by rumors." He said hotly. "You should probably find more of your kind somewhere. I'm a demon so you aren't safe even if you're a pup." He snarled.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2014, 09:23:27 pm »

Name: Chandra
species: Demi-god
Powers: Since she was born between all four elemental places Chandra has the ability to use all elements.
weakness': unfortunately Chandra still hasn't noticed her weaknesses, since having the few different abilities she is yet to realise her weaknesses.
History: Chandra doesn't know much, all she is aware of is who her parents are and where bouts she was born. So she doesn't have much to tell those when they ask, although she does remember growing up with her family until the age of 1 then she moved out on her own and started her adventure.
Personality: Chandra is a very loyal wolf who will stick by those she classes as family and friends, this wolf is also rather intelligent and uses her powers wisely. Although at times she can come across as dumb, she often helps those in need and will risk her life. Chan can be playful but that is rarely show towards others, just mainly to the younger generation or those she knows, although if she does like the look of you she'll show affection. Despite being a kind, loving wold Chandra has quite the temper on her so I would avoid getting on her bad side.
Parents: Father-Xiber Demi-demon, Mother-Athena god.
Siblings: Movoc-brother, Kyber-brother, Kamikase-brother and Alika-sister.
Master:  /
Extra: Filson

Name: Deyanira
Species: Demon
Powers: Darkness, poison and fire.
Weaknesses: One of her weaknesses are water, since she does have the power of fire, that seems to be the only weakness Diya has noticed in herself.
History: Deyanira has always grew up in the dark places of the island, not really venturing to the places close to where the gods are known to go. She was always taught to be evil and harsh towards others and so she obeyed. As the female grew up her powers grew stronger than her parents and family thought, so they had to send her away. Evil had taken over. Now she wonders alone causing havoc in the forest.
Personality: Ever since a pup Diya has been a bitter canine who likes causing havoc and seeing others in pain. Many dislike her because of her actions and many avoid her. This wolf isn't afraid to say what she wants when she wants and do what she wants when she wants. Deyanira has a very short temper and is prone to snap, but boy does she love to tease others and play with their heads. She doesn't care if she hurts anyone and in fact she gets a buzz out of it. Diya will rarely show affection, and her parents only seen it once or twice when she was a pup. This wolf is pure evil.
Parents: Father-Acid, Mother-Eris.
Siblings: Bother-Dirk, Bother-Havoc and Sister-Marise.
Master: Xiverent

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2014, 09:01:07 am »

Name: Chandra
species: Demi-god
Powers: Since she was born between all four elemental places Chandra has the ability to use all elements.
weakness': unfortunately Chandra still hasn't noticed her weaknesses, since having the few different abilities she is yet to realise her weaknesses.
History: Chandra doesn't know much, all she is aware of is who her parents are and where bouts she was born. So she doesn't have much to tell those when they ask, although she does remember growing up with her family until the age of 1 then she moved out on her own and started her adventure.
Personality: Chandra is a very loyal wolf who will stick by those she classes as family and friends, this wolf is also rather intelligent and uses her powers wisely. Although at times she can come across as dumb, she often helps those in need and will risk her life. Chan can be playful but that is rarely show towards others, just mainly to the younger generation or those she knows, although if she does like the look of you she'll show affection. Despite being a kind, loving wold Chandra has quite the temper on her so I would avoid getting on her bad side.
Parents: Father-Xiber Demi-demon, Mother-Athena god.
Siblings: Movoc-brother, Kyber-brother, Kamikase-brother and Alika-sister.
Master:  /

Name: Deyanira
Species: Demon
Powers: Darkness, poison and fire.
Weaknesses: One of her weaknesses are water, since she does have the power of fire, that seems to be the only weakness Diya has noticed in herself.
History: Deyanira has always grew up in the dark places of the island, not really venturing to the places close to where the gods are known to go. She was always taught to be evil and harsh towards others and so she obeyed. As the female grew up her powers grew stronger than her parents and family thought, so they had to send her away. Evil had taken over. Now she wonders alone causing havoc in the forest.
Personality: Ever since a pup Diya has been a bitter canine who likes causing havoc and seeing others in pain. Many dislike her because of her actions and many avoid her. This wolf isn't afraid to say what she wants when she wants and do what she wants when she wants. Deyanira has a very short temper and is prone to snap, but boy does she love to tease others and play with their heads. She doesn't care if she hurts anyone and in fact she gets a buzz out of it. Diya will rarely show affection, and her parents only seen it once or twice when she was a pup. This wolf is pure evil.
Parents: Father-Acid, Mother-Eris.
Siblings: Bother-Dirk, Bother-Havoc and Sister-Marise.
Master: Xiverent

Accepted! ^.^
Nice pics. ;)

Winter

"Xander? I never heard about you. I'm Winter." The pup spoke.
"Even if I'm just a pup, doesn't mean I'm scared of you!" The pup snarled as a wind blew at the wolf.
She soon turned and walked away.

IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2014, 10:44:22 am »
((Thanks! And thanks again! XD))

Chandra

The demi-god lay sprawled out across a thick branch that hung from a large tree, small gusts of wind continued blowing through the she-wolfs fur. With her head on her paw she looked down at the ground, with a sigh she moved her dangling paw and stook out one of her toes, but just managing to. Swirling her paw in a circular motion leaves and earth began circling and lifted into the air for a moment-but she soon allowed it to drop. Her muscles tensed and a low growl erupted from her throat, there seemed to be two demons around the area, and a pup-the wind and the trees carried this message to her. Growling, Chandra spread out her wings and shot up into the sky, cutting through the canopy of leave, screeches coming from birds as they had to dodge out the way. Shaking a leaf that was stuck in her fur out she soon looked down, her angel-like wings flapped as she soured across the skies-the wolves eyes were peeled. 

Deyanira

Darkness surrounded the she-demon as she remained hidden in the cave, the only thing visable being her red glowing eyes, and the red markings that lines her fur and wings. The whistling sounds echoed through the cave as the gusts of wind slowly blew past them, a grin creeping across her face as she slowly shuffled from her stomach and onto her paws. Dryanira crawled through the cave quietly, flicking her mane to the side-her tail only inches from the ground. Soon she arrived at the mouth of the cave and glanced out, all seemed quiet in the forest and this was something she didn't like. Turning to her left she began climbing down a small path that lead from the high cave in the cliffs down to the ground. Looking to her right as she walked the demon grinned, swirling her tail around 3 times she pushed it right. A ball of fire shot towards a lone, old tree causing its dry bark to catch fire. With a grin still sprawled across her face, she watched forward. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2014, 12:41:03 pm »

Name~ Dante
Age~ 11 Months (Near 1 Year)
Genger~ Male
Spiecy~ Demi-demon
Power~ All the powers.
Weekness~ All the weekness apply for the powers he have.
History~ Dante, doesn't really know where he was born as he only knows that his father was murdered by Xiverent, but Dante sees his father somewhere but he isn't really his father, it's Xiverent.
Personality~ Dante, is more like a stud-born acting child, but truly when needed he will act like needed.
Parents~ Darken (Father, Dead) (Mother, Unknown).
Siblings~ Long (Brother, Adopted).
Extra~ Filson.

IM BACK!!!